[Support] binhex - Sonarr

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2023 at 6:09 PM, m.b.d said:

After Upgrading to 6.12.3 when i click on most of my dockers (Binhex-sonarr, binhex-sabnzbd, and binhex-radarr) i've lost the ability to open WebUI?

I can still direct open to the IP:port

Is this something that needs to be enabled?

menu.jpg

You can fix that yourself:

1. Edit your sonarr container

2. Switch from Basic View to Advanced View (top right corner)

3. Fill this in WebUI: http://[IP]:[PORT:8989]/

grafik.png.458b2f9741ccb986a649ec9d5500df4d.png

• 2 weeks later...

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr:

Except... it dose have access, so I'm not sure what's causing this.

This is keeping it from picking the file and managing QB correctly as well (file is not seeding and is in paused state).

full error: 

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /download/complete/tv-sonarr/American.Dad.S19E10.720p.WEBRip.x264-BAE[eztv.re].mkv. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder

Share is public no access restriction

config paths

--

I changed the data path to match the dl path but I thought same error... 

So data is now /mnt/user/Datapool/download/complete/tv-sonarr/ but same error. I browse to the file fine.

image.thumb.png.4598a94c0c52dade9b5bf5c786eaf51d.png

Edited by Bushibot
52 minutes ago, Bushibot said:

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr:

Except... it dose have access, so I'm not sure what's causing this.

This is keeping it from picking the file and managing QB correctly as well (file is not seeding and is in paused state).

full error: 

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /download/complete/tv-sonarr/American.Dad.S19E10.720p.WEBRip.x264-BAE[eztv.re].mkv. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder

Share is public no access restriction

config paths

--

I changed the data path to match the dl path but I thought same error... 

So data is now /mnt/user/Datapool/download/complete/tv-sonarr/ but same error. I browse to the file fine.

image.thumb.png.4598a94c0c52dade9b5bf5c786eaf51d.png

Tried again resetting back the /appdata/data default structures for both sonar and qb. Same error different file attempt.

2023-09-05 00:09:50,843 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Error] DownloadedEpisodesImportService: Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /download/complete/Futurama.S08E07.Rage.Against.the.Vaccine.1080p.HULU.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-FLUX[TGx]. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder 

Grrr I don't get it this sure seems like it should be straight forward.

9 hours ago, Bushibot said:

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /download

sonarr is reporting correctly, there is no /download bind mount for the sonarr container as can be seen from your screenshot, you need to do as @wgstarks mentioned and ensure all containers download to the same path, see Q4 for an explanation:- https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/unraid.md 

• Upvote 1
Just now, binhex said:

sonarr is reporting correctly, there is no /download bind mount for the sonarr container as can be seen from your screenshot, you need to do as @wgstarks mentioned and ensure all containers download to the same path, see Q4 for an explanation:- https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/unraid.md 

Yup, I did that.

both are /mnt/user/appdata/data/download/

7 minutes ago, Bushibot said:

Yup, I did that.

both are /mnt/user/appdata/data/download/

ok so the host path (unraid) is the same, that is a good start, but is the container path also consistent for sonarr and qbittorrent? from your scrrenshot sonarr is set to /mnt/user/appdata/data is bind mounted to /data, is this the same for both apps? read the linked faq again, both host and container path must be consistent.

edit - it looks to me like you have 'BROKEN EXAMPLE 3.' from my faq, host paths match but container path does not.

1 hour ago, wgstarks said:

Check your app settings for qbittorrent. I know mine has randomly switched download paths in the past.

Right so I went back through with cut and past to make sure there was not caps or funny business. They are a match now forsure. Course now I have a different error but I consider that progress 🙃 been a loooonnnggg weekend

1 hour ago, binhex said:

ok so the host path (unraid) is the same, that is a good start, but is the container path also consistent for sonarr and qbittorrent? from your scrrenshot sonarr is set to /mnt/user/appdata/data is bind mounted to /data, is this the same for both apps? read the linked faq again, both host and container path must be consistent.

edit - it looks to me like you have 'BROKEN EXAMPLE 3.' from my faq, host paths match but container path does not.

I couldn't see a difference but yes I think something was off.

28 minutes ago, Bushibot said:

I couldn't see a difference but yes I think something was off.

there was definitely a difference at some point as sonarr was seeing completed downloads in '/downloads' but sonarr did not have this container path specified, (see your screenshot), sounds like you got it sorted now, yay! - the golden rule as mentioned in my faq is that host path AND container path AND application download path MUST be consistent between metadata apps (e.g. sonarr, radarr etc) and the downloader app (e.g. qbittorrent, sabnzbd, nzbget etc), if you use /data for one and /downloads for another you are oging to have a bad time!. It's one of the more tricky things to get your head around when using docker container, but once you got this correct then it all works.

So I just added binhex-sonarr to my unraid plex setup.  Before this what I would do is have a file downloaded to an incomplete folder until it's completed, then deluge moves it to a completed folder which then filebot renames and sticks it in the renamed folder for tdarr to take a look at.  Once tdarr is done with it it either puts it in the media tv show directory or the media movie directory. (all binhex containers except filebot and tdarr)

However, since i've added sonarr it seems sonarr is moving shows straight to the media location without letting filebot rename them.  Additionally it seems like it might only be copying it over there as well because then filebot will still be able to rename the file and ultimately after tdarr does it's thing it will end up in the media library twice (one that skipped tdarr and filebot and was copied or something by sonarr to the media tv show directory and one that went through the proper channel.)  

How can I turn off sonarr from moving files (or copying)?  Or do you all suggest a better method for setting this up now that I have sonarr in the mix?

Thanks so much for all of your help.  If I'm doing something too wrong I'm pretty new lol.

Edited by SaberTreasures
49 minutes ago, SaberTreasures said:

So I just added binhex-sonarr to my unraid plex setup.  Before this what I would do is have a file downloaded to an incomplete folder until it's completed, then deluge moves it to a completed folder which then filebot renames and sticks it in the renamed folder for tdarr to take a look at.  Once tdarr is done with it it either puts it in the media tv show directory or the media movie directory. (all binhex containers except filebot and tdarr)

However, since i've added sonarr it seems sonarr is moving shows straight to the media location without letting filebot rename them.  Additionally it seems like it might only be copying it over there as well because then filebot will still be able to rename the file and ultimately after tdarr does it's thing it will end up in the media library twice (one that skipped tdarr and filebot and was copied or something by sonarr to the media tv show directory and one that went through the proper channel.)  

How can I turn off sonarr from moving files (or copying)?  Or do you all suggest a better method for setting this up now that I have sonarr in the mix?

Thanks so much for all of your help.  If I'm doing something too wrong I'm pretty new lol.

Sonarr will do all the stuff that filebot was doing. Might be the path of least headaches.🤷‍♂️

Duplicate folder issue

It looks like Sonarr (I think) is creating duplicate media folders, helpfully with correct capitalization. The original folder structure was all lower case...

I thought I could just CP them together, but SSH only shows the new folders Ashoka vs ashoka for example.

I'm not quite sure how make the existing folder structure play nice...?

The new downloads are going into the new directory's old ones have the legacy data. 

Argh filebot won't show the duplicates. So much for easy button.

image.thumb.png.05bbc74ad54a51b0ec347137e33a0222.png

Edited by Bushibot

You have two diff applications doing the same function. Sonarr does what your filebot as wgstark said.
Sonarr will watch the "completed" folder for shows you tell it to, grab them, move them to a folder structure (that you can modify in settings) and rename the episodes.
Either keep Sonarr or the filebot.
Good luck.

2 hours ago, slidermike said:

You have two diff applications doing the same function. Sonarr does what your filebot as wgstark said.
Sonarr will watch the "completed" folder for shows you tell it to, grab them, move them to a folder structure (that you can modify in settings) and rename the episodes.
Either keep Sonarr or the filebot.
Good luck.

Yeah, filebot isn’t actually doing anything. I just set it up to use to try and merge the folders. The duplicates occurred before filebot was even installed.

Edited by Bushibot

I use NZB.nu as an indexer and SABNZBD as a download client. Everything is Binhex's dockers. When I put 'Test' on the indexer it gives a green check mark but then right when I click on a file to download it immediately fails and gives these three errors. 

All indexers are unavailable due to failures for more than 6 hours

All search-capable indexers are temporarily unavailable due to recent indexer errors

All rss-capable indexers are temporarily unavailable due to recent indexer errors

It was working last night - given SABNZBD failed almost every download due to missing articles - So I don't see why it would stop working all of the sudden. I've restarted all containers and deleted / setup NZB.nu again with no luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello ! I'm getting issue with this docker container, when trying to import some tv shows, I get the following error:

DetectSample - Failed to get runtime from the file, make sure mediainfo is available
VideoFileInfoReader - Unable to parse media info from file: /data/seedbox/file.mkv: Access to the path "/data/seedbox/file.mkv" is denied.

I've confirmed this is not a permission issue because this happens only on a small part of my downloads.

EDIT:
After some more research it seems that the `mediainfo` commands failed to determine if the file is valid or not and thus throwing this issue

Edited by virulent-kennel2649
fix typo and formatting