Jump to content
binhex

[Support] binhex - Sonarr

790 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

Hey Binhex,

 

First - Thanks for all the great dockers you maintain for the community. Really top notch

 

Sonarr is setup and working very well for me for quite sometime now. However this past couple of weeks I started to notice some strange behavior and I can't narrow it down to anything in particular in the logs. I have a screenshot here of my recent logs, and it looks like for some reason Sonarr just stopped everything on Tuesday night. Today (Thursday) I went to check why my Wednesday night shows never showed up, and I could not access the webui. I restarted the docker from the unraid menu, and everything returned to normal and it queued up my past episodes. I couldn't see anything in the log. This happened once last week as well.

 

Is there anything else I can do to capture what is going on here?

System - Sonarr.pdf

Share this post


Link to post

Hello guys

I have a problem that I can not solve. I use deluge for download and of course in sonarr. When a chapter is found it goes down without a problem via deluge but there is a problem afterwards. He can not move the chapter (and does not change the correct name) to my media folder /media/TVShows.

 

I tried all kinds of options - but unfortunately it did not help much. I attach a few pictures of the settings from Deluge and Sonarr hoping you will help me. Thanks

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 06.31.44.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 06.31.28.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 06.40.16.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 06.40.08.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 06.39.46.png

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, abeksis said:

Hello guys

I have a problem that I can not solve. I use deluge for download and of course in sonarr. When a chapter is found it goes down without a problem via deluge but there is a problem afterwards. He can not move the chapter (and does not change the correct name) to my media folder /media/TVShows.

 

I tried all kinds of options - but unfortunately it did not help much. I attach a few pictures of the settings from Deluge and Sonarr hoping you will help me. Thanks

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 06.31.44.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 06.31.28.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 06.40.16.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 06.40.08.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 06.39.46.png

 

you are probably seeing this issue:-

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, binhex said:

 

you are probably seeing this issue:-

 

 

 

 

It seems for Plex not for my problem. Or I'm wrong and it's a general thing?

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, abeksis said:

 

It seems for Plex not for my problem. Or I'm wrong and it's a general thing?

 

ignore the fact that reply is in the plex thread, i will probably move it to my FAQ as its a general issue most newbie's trip up on.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, binhex said:

 

ignore the fact that reply is in the plex thread, i will probably move it to my FAQ as its a general issue most newbie's trip up on.

 

Can you point out from the long thread where the answer? Sorry I'm driving you crazy .. I'm trying to understand my problem.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, abeksis said:

 

Can you point out from the long thread where the answer? Sorry I'm driving you crazy .. I'm trying to understand my problem.

 

ok try this instead:-

 

https://lime-technology.com/forums/topic/44141-support-binhex-plex/?page=4&tab=comments#comment-642508

 

your problem is (i think) that you have a mismatched host volume and/or container volume and/or application configuration issue, between the sonarr container and the usenet/torrent downloader container.

 

Edited by binhex

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, binhex said:

 

ok try this instead:-

 

https://lime-technology.com/forums/topic/44141-support-binhex-plex/?page=4&tab=comments#comment-642508

 

your problem is (i think) that you have a mismatched host volume and/or container volume and/or application configuration issue, between the sonarr container and the usenet/torrent downloader container.

 

 

Thanks for the quick reply. Do I have a disk cache?  I do not have that, so I ask.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, abeksis said:

That's how it looks to me - it still does not work :(

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 18.03.52.png

 

ok so that looks good, you have both the host path and container path the same for deluge and sonarr, now the configuration for the apps, i see deluge is saving to /data/complete where is sonarr looking for completed tv series?

Edited by binhex

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, binhex said:

 

ok so that looks good, you hav both the host path and container path the same, now the configuration for the apps, i see deluge is saving to /data/complete where is sonarr looking for completed tv series?

 

Here are the Settings of sonarr (I've also sent you a private message)

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 18.13.06.png

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, abeksis said:

 

Here are the Settings of sonarr (I've also sent you a private message)

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 18.13.06.png

no im not after the settings for the sonarr container, i need a screenshot of the settings for the sonarr web ui, as in a screenshot showing where its looking for downloaded content to do post processing.

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

no im not after the settings for the sonarr container, i need a screenshot of the settings for the sonarr web ui, as in a screenshot showing where its looking for downloaded content to do post processing.

 

 

You mean here? If not, please direct me.

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 18.18.36.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 18.18.29.png

Share this post


Link to post

Does anyone have an idea friends? I'm desperateץ :(

Edited by abeksis

Share this post


Link to post

Hi

 

I'm trying to Add A New series.  The Path drop down box does not show the default path I specified /mnt/user/media/tvshows for media files.  Not sure what to try next?

 

Thanks

 

image.thumb.png.3ee78969dcb6bea036de3861adceb0c7.png

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, CrackerJack said:

 

Hi

 

I'm trying to Add A New series.  The Path drop down box does not show the default path I specified /mnt/user/media/tvshows for media files.  Not sure what to try next?

 

Post your docker run command. Looks like the docker doesn’t have the proper paths configured.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, CrackerJack said:

Where do I find the Run command? Sorry

Make an edit to the docker and then revert it. When you click apply the run command will pop up on the monitor.

 

(Wild Guess)

Your port mapping’s show that you set-

/mnt/user/Media/TVShows/

 

Your post says you want to use-

/mnt/user/media/tvshows

 

These aren’t the same path. Media isn’t the same as media (caps matter). Same for tvshows.

Share this post


Link to post

So I renamed the directories to remove the caps.  The run command is below.  But it still isn't working?

 

 

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-sonarr' --net='bridge' -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '8989:8989/tcp' -p '9897:9897/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/Downloads/':'/data':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/media/tvshows/':'/media':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-sonarr':'/config':'rw' 'binhex/arch-sonarr'

0cbbc8817ef0efad0d306907674a80585bc736c723cb61fb9be1895457fc547d

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, CrackerJack said:

So I renamed the directories to remove the caps.  The run command is below.  But it still isn't working?

 

 

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-sonarr' --net='bridge' -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '8989:8989/tcp' -p '9897:9897/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/Downloads/':'/data':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/media/tvshows/':'/media':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-sonarr':'/config':'rw' 'binhex/arch-sonarr'

0cbbc8817ef0efad0d306907674a80585bc736c723cb61fb9be1895457fc547d

And you don’t see /media within the Sonarr app?

Share this post


Link to post

No I don't see it so I'm going to try to remove Sonarr and delete appdata and re-install, hopefully that will work.  Thanks for your help!

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, CrackerJack said:

No I don't see it so I'm going to try to remove Sonarr and delete appdata and re-install, hopefully that will work.  Thanks for your help!

You may also want to check your shares. There’s a good chance that you now have a Media share and a media share.

Share this post


Link to post

Shares are OK.

 

I removed Sonarr and deleted the appdata and re-installed.  But same problem the path to the media folder is not getting configured.

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, CrackerJack said:

show the default path I specified /mnt/user/media/tvshows for media files

It never will.  If you click the folder icon, you will navigate to /media and then select that

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.