[Support] Linuxserver.io - Mylar

I added the three variables and have the container starting now - but this is my LOG file now:

Could not locate exceptions.csv file. Make sure it is in datadir: /config/mylar

Not too sure if Mylar is working correctly or not (nothing to download at the moment) - my lame attempts at copying and/or symlinking the CSV file just made things worse for me.

7 hours ago, miko3ed said:

Following some of the info in the github issue I added three variables to the docker container (see attached img) and it fixed the environment allowing mylar to start back up. 

Just thought I'd try and help others here :)

2018-04-24 07_02_01-TheArk_UpdateContainer.png

Thanks, that fixed it.

29 minutes ago, FredG89 said:

Just wanted to let whoever know that I tried to download and install Mylar today and the only thing that downloads are the scripts. Docker does not download any of the config/installation files.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say. 

Where does it fail? Post docker run command, the container log and post more details of the error. 

Just now, saarg said:

I'm not sure what you are trying to say. 

Where does it fail? Post docker run command, the container log and post more details of the error. 

There is no error. When you download from the app store...you set the directories and click install. It says that it installed ok and proceeds to boot the docker. The docker boots but the webpage is inaccessible. When you check the folder, there's nothing in mylar and some files in the scripts folder.

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

11 hours ago, FredG89 said:

There is no error. When you download from the app store...you set the directories and click install. It says that it installed ok and proceeds to boot the docker. The docker boots but the webpage is inaccessible. When you check the folder, there's nothing in mylar and some files in the scripts folder.

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

Need to see the Mylar container log to see what is going on. 

Just had some "weird shit" with my Mylar docker today. Never had an issue before. First it wouldnt stop showing "refreshing" on one comic in the list, so I went to shutdown. Now its shutdown from the point of view of "I cannot access the webui" but unRAID still thinks the docker is trying to shut down...

Is there any way to "force shutdown" a docker, short of reboot of unRAID? 

49 minutes ago, methanoid said:

Just had some "weird shit" with my Mylar docker today. Never had an issue before. First it wouldnt stop showing "refreshing" on one comic in the list, so I went to shutdown. Now its shutdown from the point of view of "I cannot access the webui" but unRAID still thinks the docker is trying to shut down...

Is there any way to "force shutdown" a docker, short of reboot of unRAID? 

You could try to force it on the command line. Not sure about the command but I think it's docker stop -f mylar. 

If it's the wrong command docker stop --help will show you. 

If that doesn't work, try rebooting unraid. 

You could try to force it on the command line. Not sure about the command but I think it's docker stop -f mylar. 
If it's the wrong command docker stop --help will show you. 
If that doesn't work, try rebooting unraid. 
I rebooted. It refused to shutdown unraid so had to hard reset. Now mylar back but one comic still in perma refresh. That's a mylar issue ;-)

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

On 5/3/2018 at 12:44 PM, methanoid said:

I rebooted. It refused to shutdown unraid so had to hard reset. Now mylar back but one comic still in perma refresh. That's a mylar issue ;-)

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

There have been some reports about hung containers stopping unraid from shutting down lately. I also experienced it with tvheadend. I would guess it's a docker/kernel issue. 

I'm having trouble post-processing my new issues with NZBGet after the last update.

Mon May 07 2018 23:50:43    DETAIL    Unparking file DC Nation 000 (2018) (4 covers) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr
Mon May 07 2018 23:50:43    INFO    DC.Nation.000.2018.4.covers.Digital.Zone-Empire returned from history back to download queue
Mon May 07 2018 23:50:43    INFO    Reordering files for DC.Nation.000.2018.4.covers.Digital.Zone-Empire
Mon May 07 2018 23:50:50    INFO    Successfully downloaded DC.Nation.000.2018.4.covers.Digital.Zone-Empire/DC Nation 000 (2018) (4 covers) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr
Mon May 07 2018 23:50:50    INFO    Collection DC.Nation.000.2018.4.covers.Digital.Zone-Empire completely downloaded
Mon May 07 2018 23:50:50    INFO    Queueing DC.Nation.000.2018.4.covers.Digital.Zone-Empire for post-processing
Mon May 07 2018 23:50:50    INFO    Checking renamed files for DC.Nation.000.2018.4.covers.Digital.Zone-Empire
Mon May 07 2018 23:50:50    INFO    No renamed files found for DC.Nation.000.2018.4.covers.Digital.Zone-Empire
Mon May 07 2018 23:50:51    INFO    Checking renamed archive files for DC.Nation.000.2018.4.covers.Digital.Zone-Empire
Mon May 07 2018 23:50:51    INFO    No renamed archive files found for DC.Nation.000.2018.4.covers.Digital.Zone-Empire
Mon May 07 2018 23:50:51    INFO    Nothing to unpack for DC.Nation.000.2018.4.covers.Digital.Zone-Empire
Mon May 07 2018 23:50:52    INFO    Cleaning up DC.Nation.000.2018.4.covers.Digital.Zone-Empire
Mon May 07 2018 23:50:52    INFO    Nothing to cleanup for DC.Nation.000.2018.4.covers.Digital.Zone-Empire
Mon May 07 2018 23:50:52    INFO    Moving completed files for DC.Nation.000.2018.4.covers.Digital.Zone-Empire
Mon May 07 2018 23:50:52    INFO    Moving file DC Nation 000 (2018) (4 covers) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr to /downloads/completed/Comics/DC.Nation.000.2018.4.covers.Digital.Zone-Empire
Mon May 07 2018 23:50:52    INFO    Move for DC.Nation.000.2018.4.covers.Digital.Zone-Empire successful
Mon May 07 2018 23:50:53    INFO    Executing post-process-script ComicRN.py for DC.Nation.000.2018.4.covers.Digital.Zone-Empire
Mon May 07 2018 23:50:53    INFO    ComicRN: Requests module not found on system. I'll revert so this will work, but you probably should install
Mon May 07 2018 23:50:53    INFO    ComicRN: requests to bypass this in the future (ie. pip install requests)
Mon May 07 2018 23:50:53    INFO    ComicRN: Loading config from /downloads/scripts/autoProcessComics.cfg
Mon May 07 2018 23:50:53    INFO    ComicRN: Opening URL: http://0.0.0.0:8090/api?apikey=&apc_version=2.02&comicrn_version=1.01&nzb_name=DC.Nation.000.2018.4.covers.Digital.Zone-Empire&cmd=forceProcess&nzb_folder=%2Fdownloads%2Fcompleted%2FComics%2FDC.Nation.000.2018.4.covers.Digital.Zone-Empire&failed=0
Mon May 07 2018 23:50:53    INFO    ComicRN: Unable to open URL:  <urlopen error [Errno 111] Connection refused>
Mon May 07 2018 23:50:53    ERROR    Post-process-script ComicRN.py for DC.Nation.000.2018.4.covers.Digital.Zone-Empire failed (terminated with unknown status)
Mon May 07 2018 23:50:53    INFO    Collection DC.Nation.000.2018.4.covers.Digital.Zone-Empire added to history

I've tried setting both the host (Mylar and autoProcessComics.cfg) to from 0.0.0.0 to localhost or the ip adres from my server but nothing but the error message changed.

ComicRN: Unable to open URL: <urlopen error [Errno 99] Address not available>

I've redownloaded the PP files from both the docker and the main github and nothing fixes it so I must be missing something.

Hopefully you can help me out.

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Edited by Eikelman
Screenschots settings
4 hours ago, methanoid said:

@linuxserver.io   I think we are overdue an update to the container as Mylar is now 18 commits behind and thats back to late April....  

It'll get updated on Friday same as it does every week, the reason you think it's back to late April is because they just merged a ton from development branch into master.  It was rebuilt three days ago and is up to date with master at that point.

https://github.com/evilhero/mylar/commit/6ab1715c53f95c758f5c5d09e56b003c74b0f593

Edited by CHBMB
  • Like 2

I've updated to the latest version and still no chance in the renaming problem. Only difference is, that if I chance the host in autoProcessComics.cfg to my servers IP, NZBGet get's stuck on "ComicRN: Requests module not found on system. I'll revert so this will work, but you probably should install" until manually stopped.

• 4 weeks later...

Just noticed problems when Mylar tries to move my completed download comic:

2018-06-13 14:24:22	ERROR	[POST-PROCESSING] Failed to move /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/__init__.py:80: RequestsDependencyWarning: urllib3 (1.23) or chardet (3.0.4) doesn't match a supported version!
RequestsDependencyWarning)

Any help available for this problem!?

1 hour ago, dstanley said:

Just noticed problems when Mylar tries to move my completed download comic:

2018-06-13 14:24:22	ERROR	[POST-PROCESSING] Failed to move /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/__init__.py:80: RequestsDependencyWarning: urllib3 (1.23) or chardet (3.0.4) doesn't match a supported version!
RequestsDependencyWarning)

Any help available for this problem!?

Can you try installing the requests python module.

Please read this thread and make any necessary changes to your setup as well regarding download handling.

Open up a terminal in the docker container

docker exec -it mylar bash

pip install requests

Looks like things have changed upstream, if this fixes things then I'll update the container.

• Like 1
On 5/22/2018 at 11:26 AM, Eikelman said:

I've updated to the latest version and still no chance in the renaming problem. Only difference is, that if I chance the host in autoProcessComics.cfg to my servers IP, NZBGet get's stuck on "ComicRN: Requests module not found on system. I'll revert so this will work, but you probably should install" until manually stopped.

See my post two up.

5 hours ago, CHBMB said:

Can you try installing the requests python module.

Please read this thread and make any necessary changes to your setup as well regarding download handling.

Open up a terminal in the docker container

docker exec -it mylar bash

pip install requests

Looks like things have changed upstream, if this fixes things then I'll update the container.

PIP INSTALL REQUESTS from the docker container fixed my problem - Mylar did a snatch, convert to CBZ, metatag and move just fine now.

CHBMB: Thanks for your help!

• 4 weeks later...

thanks for this container, but could you add the following to stop this error:

error logged in mylar "FeatureNotFound: Couldn't find a tree builder with the features you requested: html5lib. Do you need to install a parser library?"

To resolve I run:

"docker exec -it mylar /bin/bash"

then

"pip install html5lib"

Which fix's the issue and allows a better torrent search if you have that setup in mylar.

Much appreciated :-)

thanks for this container, but could you add the following to stop this error:

error logged in mylar "FeatureNotFound: Couldn't find a tree builder with the features you requested: html5lib. Do you need to install a parser library?"

To resolve I run:

"docker exec -it mylar /bin/bash"
then
"pip install html5lib"

Which fix's the issue and allows a better torrent search if you have that setup in mylar.

Much appreciated :-)
Any chance you can make a PR on GitHub? Makes our lives easier.
  • 1 month later...

In settings I can succesfully test my connection to 32p and rtorrent. But when I search for my wanted comics I get this in the log:

2018-08-11 15:54:11	ERROR	Uncaught exception: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/app/mylar/mylar/logger.py", line 336, in new_run
old_run(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 754, in run
self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/helpers.py", line 3007, in search_queue
ss_queue = mylar.search.searchforissue(item['issueid'])
File "/app/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 2118, in searchforissue
foundNZB, prov = search_init(ComicName, IssueNumber, str(IssueYear), SeriesYear, Publisher, IssueDate, StoreDate, actissueid, AlternateSearch, UseFuzzy, ComicVersion, SARC=SARC, IssueArcID=IssueArcID, mode=mode, rsscheck=rsscheck, ComicID=ComicID, filesafe=Comicname_filesafe, allow_packs=allow_packs, oneoff=oneoff, manual=manual, torrentid_32p=TorrentID_32p)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 336, in search_init
findit = NZB_SEARCH(ComicName, IssueNumber, ComicYear, SeriesYear, Publisher, IssueDate, StoreDate, searchprov, send_prov_count, IssDateFix, IssueID, UseFuzzy, newznab_host, ComicVersion=ComicVersion, SARC=SARC, IssueArcID=IssueArcID, RSS="no", ComicID=ComicID, issuetitle=issuetitle, unaltered_ComicName=unaltered_ComicName, allow_packs=allow_packs, oneoff=oneoff, cmloopit=cmloopit, manual=manual, torznab_host=torznab_host, torrentid_32p=torrentid_32p)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 1785, in NZB_SEARCH
searchresult = searcher(nzbprov, nzbname, mylar.COMICINFO, links, IssueID, ComicID, tmpprov, newznab=newznab_host, torznab=torznab_host, rss=RSS)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 2627, in searcher
rcheck = rsscheck.torsend2client(ComicName, IssueNumber, comyear, link, nzbprov, nzbid) #nzbid = hash for usage with public torrents
File "/app/mylar/mylar/rsscheck.py", line 1083, in torsend2client
torrent_info = rp.main(filepath=filepath)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/test.py", line 52, in main
torrent = self.client.find_torrent(torrent_hash)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/torrent/clients/rtorrent.py", line 72, in find_torrent
return self.conn.find_torrent(hash)
File "/app/mylar/lib/rtorrent/__init__.py", line 323, in find_torrent
return(rtorrent.common.find_torrent(info_hash, self.get_torrents()))
File "/app/mylar/lib/rtorrent/__init__.py", line 78, in get_torrents
*[method.rpc_call + "=" for method in retriever_methods])
File "/app/mylar/lib/rtorrent/rpc/__init__.py", line 148, in add
_handle_unavailable_rpc_method(method, self.rt_obj)
File "/app/mylar/lib/rtorrent/rpc/__init__.py", line 53, in _handle_unavailable_rpc_method
raise MethodError(msg)
MethodError: Method isn't available.
2018-08-11 15:54:10	WARNING	Unable to retrieve information from 32Pages - either it is not responding/is down or something else is happening that is stopping me.
2018-08-11 15:53:23	ERROR	Could not locate exceptions.csv file. Make sure it is in datadir: /config/mylar

Opened a github issue: https://github.com/evilhero/mylar/issues/2054

Edited by JohanSF
Opened a github issue
35 minutes ago, JohanSF said:

In settings I can succesfully test my connection to 32p and rtorrent. But when I search for my wanted comics I get this in the log:

2018-08-11 15:54:11	ERROR	Uncaught exception: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/app/mylar/mylar/logger.py", line 336, in new_run
old_run(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 754, in run
self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/helpers.py", line 3007, in search_queue
ss_queue = mylar.search.searchforissue(item['issueid'])
File "/app/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 2118, in searchforissue
foundNZB, prov = search_init(ComicName, IssueNumber, str(IssueYear), SeriesYear, Publisher, IssueDate, StoreDate, actissueid, AlternateSearch, UseFuzzy, ComicVersion, SARC=SARC, IssueArcID=IssueArcID, mode=mode, rsscheck=rsscheck, ComicID=ComicID, filesafe=Comicname_filesafe, allow_packs=allow_packs, oneoff=oneoff, manual=manual, torrentid_32p=TorrentID_32p)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 336, in search_init
findit = NZB_SEARCH(ComicName, IssueNumber, ComicYear, SeriesYear, Publisher, IssueDate, StoreDate, searchprov, send_prov_count, IssDateFix, IssueID, UseFuzzy, newznab_host, ComicVersion=ComicVersion, SARC=SARC, IssueArcID=IssueArcID, RSS="no", ComicID=ComicID, issuetitle=issuetitle, unaltered_ComicName=unaltered_ComicName, allow_packs=allow_packs, oneoff=oneoff, cmloopit=cmloopit, manual=manual, torznab_host=torznab_host, torrentid_32p=torrentid_32p)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 1785, in NZB_SEARCH
searchresult = searcher(nzbprov, nzbname, mylar.COMICINFO, links, IssueID, ComicID, tmpprov, newznab=newznab_host, torznab=torznab_host, rss=RSS)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 2627, in searcher
rcheck = rsscheck.torsend2client(ComicName, IssueNumber, comyear, link, nzbprov, nzbid) #nzbid = hash for usage with public torrents
File "/app/mylar/mylar/rsscheck.py", line 1083, in torsend2client
torrent_info = rp.main(filepath=filepath)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/test.py", line 52, in main
torrent = self.client.find_torrent(torrent_hash)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/torrent/clients/rtorrent.py", line 72, in find_torrent
return self.conn.find_torrent(hash)
File "/app/mylar/lib/rtorrent/__init__.py", line 323, in find_torrent
return(rtorrent.common.find_torrent(info_hash, self.get_torrents()))
File "/app/mylar/lib/rtorrent/__init__.py", line 78, in get_torrents
*[method.rpc_call + "=" for method in retriever_methods])
File "/app/mylar/lib/rtorrent/rpc/__init__.py", line 148, in add
_handle_unavailable_rpc_method(method, self.rt_obj)
File "/app/mylar/lib/rtorrent/rpc/__init__.py", line 53, in _handle_unavailable_rpc_method
raise MethodError(msg)
MethodError: Method isn't available.
2018-08-11 15:54:10	WARNING	Unable to retrieve information from 32Pages - either it is not responding/is down or something else is happening that is stopping me.
2018-08-11 15:53:23	ERROR	Could not locate exceptions.csv file. Make sure it is in datadir: /config/mylar

2018-08-11 15:54:10    WARNING    Unable to retrieve information from 32Pages - either it is not responding/is down or something else is happening that is stopping me.

Seems to suggest its a Mylar issue rather than docker... maybe ask EvilHero at his own forum? Not really something we can expect LS.IO to solve...