[Support] Linuxserver.io - Jackett

linuxserver_medium.png

Application Name: Jackett

Application Site: https://github.com/Jackett/Jackett

Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/jackett/

Github: https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-jackett

Please post any questions/issues relating to this docker you have in this thread.

If you are not using Unraid (and you should be!) then please do not post here, instead head to linuxserver.io to see how to get support.

Edited by linuxserver.io
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Thanks Sparkly... great job.. One minor bug-ette.... The icon is invisible if running the dark themed web-UI for unRAID...  Not your fault I know.. could we have the black Jackett icon outlined in white? Would be invisible on white themed UI and work fine for black themed UI ??

Thanks again.. and keep it up!

I just want to confirm that it's working fine!

Great work!

I used

/config  /mnt/cache/appdata/jackett/

/downloads  /mnt/cache/Downloads/Droptorrents/

Where I use the folder Droptorrents in Deluge as a watch folder.

I think, in description you should say watch folder not,

/downloads : Point to Downloads location

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, thanks for this. Is this the latest version and will it auto update when a new version is released?

Thanks again

yes, restarting the container will fetch any updates at startup.

I can't seem to get it to take the revised icon so maybe it needs change at your end?  Could you borrow sdesbure#s icon which IS visible on a Dark themed unRAID?

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sdesbure/docker-containers/master/images/jackett-icon.png

Sometimes Jackett Docker will just randomly stop responding and I need to restart the docker.

This is the last log line before it needs to be restarted:

Error Top level exception System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Address already in use

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

None of my searchers were working so I removed and re-added them. Getting this message now:

Configuration failed: Mapping types: WebClientByteResult -> WebClientStringResult Jackett.Utils.Clients.WebClientByteResult -> Jackett.Utils.Clients.WebClientStringResult Destination path: WebClientStringResult Source value: Jackett.Utils.Clients.WebClientByteResult

None of my searchers were working so I removed and re-added them. Getting this message now:

Configuration failed: Mapping types: WebClientByteResult -> WebClientStringResult Jackett.Utils.Clients.WebClientByteResult -> Jackett.Utils.Clients.WebClientStringResult Destination path: WebClientStringResult Source value: Jackett.Utils.Clients.WebClientByteResult

I suspect reading that message is it's a problem with Jackett rather than the container.  Might be worth mentioning on their github page.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Do you need to turn off the auto update feature within Jackett?

It is on by default, I didn't touch it, but a few days ago my container crashed, looking at the logs it appears this was after it attempted to auto update.

On a side note, are there an options in unraid to have dockers restart or update on a schedule? Or do I need to look at cron jobs? The new plugins autoupdate seems to be working a treat, something similar for dockers would be nice.

Thanks,

Wob

• 2 weeks later...

I hit an issue with this docker. The trackers are being place in the appdata dir but the certs needed to read them are in the docker container.

If you update the docker, you'll get errors in the docker logs because it cant decrypt the tracker information because of the mismatch between container and the trackers in appdata.

I think the key would be to place the certs in appdata so that the trackers and the keys go together.

Is that possible to do?

Thanks!

Sometimes Jackett Docker will just randomly stop responding and I need to restart the docker.

This is the last log line before it needs to be restarted:

Error Top level exception System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Address already in use

Just Had this happen to me aswell. After a month of happy use, the app would not respond. I had to restart it to get it up.

I have included the tail of my jackett log.

2016-06-21 19:45:37.1285 Error Top level exception System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Address already in use

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind (System.Net.EndPoint local_end) <0x4207ae80 + 0x000ef> in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Net.EndPointListener..ctor (System.Net.IPAddress addr, Int32 port, Boolean secure) <0x42078380 + 0x00147> in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Net.EndPointManager.GetEPListener (System.String host, Int32 port, System.Net.HttpListener listener, Boolean secure) <0x42077ee0 + 0x002d3> in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Net.EndPointManager.AddPrefixInternal (System.String p, System.Net.HttpListener listener) <0x42076290 + 0x000c3> in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Net.EndPointManager.AddListener (System.Net.HttpListener listener) <0x42075da0 + 0x00147> in <filename unknown>:0

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) <0x2acdbb41b960 + 0x000ef> in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) <0x2acdbb253ec0 + 0x0002a> in <filename unknown>:0

at Microsoft.Owin.Hosting.ServerFactory.ServerFactoryAdapter.Create (IAppBuilder builder) <0x42072040 + 0x001f2> in <filename unknown>:0

at Microsoft.Owin.Hosting.Engine.HostingEngine.StartServer (Microsoft.Owin.Hosting.Engine.StartContext context) <0x42072000 + 0x00029> in <filename unknown>:0

at Microsoft.Owin.Hosting.Engine.HostingEngine.Start (Microsoft.Owin.Hosting.Engine.StartContext context) <0x42044310 + 0x0015b> in <filename unknown>:0

at Microsoft.Owin.Hosting.Starter.DirectHostingStarter.Start (Microsoft.Owin.Hosting.StartOptions options) <0x42043660 + 0x0005c> in <filename unknown>:0

at Microsoft.Owin.Hosting.Starter.HostingStarter.Start (Microsoft.Owin.Hosting.StartOptions options) <0x42042180 + 0x0007b> in <filename unknown>:0

at Microsoft.Owin.Hosting.WebApp.StartImplementation (IServiceProvider services, Microsoft.Owin.Hosting.StartOptions options) <0x42041b50 + 0x0005e> in <filename unknown>:0

at Microsoft.Owin.Hosting.WebApp.Start (Microsoft.Owin.Hosting.StartOptions options) <0x42040800 + 0x00027> in <filename unknown>:0

at Microsoft.Owin.Hosting.WebApp.Start[TStartup] (Microsoft.Owin.Hosting.StartOptions options) <0x42040710 + 0x00047> in <filename unknown>:0

at Jackett.Services.ServerService.Start () <0x4203fc50 + 0x0020b> in <filename unknown>:0

at JackettConsole.Program.Main (System.String[] args) <0x41f27d60 + 0x00e16> in <filename unknown>:0

I hope this helps in sorting the issue.

If you need more info please let me know.

• 1 month later...

I updated my container yesterday, everything was running fine, but now when I log into it I get an error "Error loading Jackett settings, request to Jackett server failed" and all my config is gone, if I click on anything I just get errors ending in request to jack failed.

Docker log shows it boots up fine, I did restart to see if that would help but no luck. No further errors are show.

[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc...exited 0.
[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...
[fix-attrs.d] done.
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...
[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: executing...

-------------------------------------
_ _ _
| |___| (_) ___
| / __| | |/ _ \
| \__ \ | | (_) |
|_|___/ |_|\___/
|_|

Brought to you by linuxserver.io
We do accept donations at:
https://www.linuxserver.io/donations
GID/UID
User uid: 99
User gid: 100

[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 20-update: executing...
[cont-init.d] 20-update: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 30-config: executing...
[cont-init.d] 30-config: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] done.
08-10 17:15:10 Info Starting Jackett 0.7.303.0
08-10 17:15:10 Info Using HTTP Client: UnixLibCurlWebClient
08-10 17:15:10 Info LibCurl init Ok
08-10 17:15:10 Info LibCurl version libcurl/7.50.1 OpenSSL/1.0.2h zlib/1.2.8 libssh2/1.7.0

08-10 17:15:10 Info Starting web server at http://*:9117/
08-10 17:15:45 Info redirecting to /jackett/Admin/Dashboard