[Support] Linuxserver.io - Jackett

Does anyone know how I could go about adding the --ProxyConnection argument to this? UK ISP's block most of the private trackers I use and have to use a http proxy.

it's in the README on our github page for the docker.....

https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-jackett#parameters

When supplying that variable via unraid

-e "RUN_OPTS"="--ProxyConnection 185.***.**.**:3128" 

jackett does not boot, logs show jackett spamming the different arguments the same thing that --Help produces

edit*

used linuxserver/docker-cardigann works great

Does anyone know how I could go about adding the --ProxyConnection argument to this? UK ISP's block most of the private trackers I use and have to use a http proxy.

it's in the README on our github page for the docker.....

https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-jackett#parameters

When supplying that variable via unraid

-e "RUN_OPTS"="--ProxyConnection 185.***.**.**:3128" 

jackett does not boot, logs show jackett spamming the different arguments the same thing that --Help produces

edit*

used linuxserver/docker-cardigann works great

it's -e "RUN_OPTS"="--ProxyConnection=185.***.**.**:3128"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

anyone else has high cpu usage?

I use a low powered 2 core 4 thread skylake chip, and after a few days, it maxes out one core.

I don't really know how the Stats plugin work, but on the web interface in unraid, it says 1% system, 19% user for the cpu usage part. and it is constant on the daily chart. ('Last Day')

using ssh and the top command it shows me that 'mono' has high cpu usage.

If i stop the jackett docker, it goes back to 1% right away.

Any ideas? settings or something perhaps?

I use it for nCore site mostly (local hungarian site, probably no other unraid/jackett user uses it :))

thanks

2 hours ago, zin105 said:

I also get very high cpu usage after a while. Looking at logs I can see that the docker is trying to start over and over again even though it's already running. Usually happens when Jackett has been online for a day or two. Restarting fixes it.

03-03 09:45:41 Error Address already in use: Most likely Jackett is already running.

Try disabling auto updating in the jackett webui.

• 4 weeks later...

Just looking for a bit of help with the setup on this. I have it installed and working with sonarr in the sense that the logs show the searches and results etc. Just it doesnt appear to be sending the results to deluge. 

From what i can see the results dont go anywhere. Should the folder i have set as downloads be filling up with these resulting torrents? also i have deluge set to monitor that folder. I've attached my setup. 

chrome_2017-03-29_21-42-33.png

chrome_2017-03-29_21-43-08.png

chrome_2017-03-29_21-46-45.png

log.txt

Edited by tazire
Add log
38 minutes ago, tazire said:

Just looking for a bit of help with the setup on this. I have it installed and working with sonarr in the sense that the logs show the searches and results etc. Just it doesnt appear to be sending the results to deluge. 

From what i can see the results dont go anywhere. Should the folder i have set as downloads be filling up with these resulting torrents? also i have deluge set to monitor that folder. I've attached my setup. 

chrome_2017-03-29_21-42-33.png

chrome_2017-03-29_21-43-08.png

chrome_2017-03-29_21-46-45.png

So, Jackett is working fine? If Sonarr is having trouble with deluge try the Sonarr thread.

Edited by bobbintb

I'm confused as to what you are saying.

2 hours ago, tazire said:

I have it installed and working with sonarr in the sense that the logs show the searches and results etc.

Which logs? Jackett or Sonarr? This makes it sound like Jackett it working with Sonarr just fine.

1 hour ago, bobbintb said:

Just it doesnt appear to be sending the results to deluge. 

If by "it" you mean Sonarr, then it sounds like the issue is between Sonarr and Deluge.

1 hour ago, bobbintb said:

Should the folder i have set as downloads be filling up with these resulting torrents?

What folder? You say you have it set as downloads but you are talking about 3 different programs. I don't know what downloads folder you are referring to.

24 minutes ago, tazire said:

Sonarr works fine and deluge will dl everything it gets through other indexers just not through jackett indexers

Well, now this seems to conflict with what you said in the first statement I quoted, if searches and results are working fine.

Lastly, your settings photos aren't useful as they don't show what any of those folder are mapped to. Still, I don't know how that is relevant anyway. I thought the issue is that the results aren't getting sent. What is your issue exactly? Is Jackett not communicating with Sonarr?

Edited by bobbintb

Ok let me start again. Up until now i have been using delugeVPN and sonarr with no issues. I didnt have Jackett installed. I wanted to try expand my indexers and just installed jackett.

I set up the indexers i wanted to use in jackett and linked it to sonarr as directed. test on sonarr says everything is working.

when i search for missing files using sonarr, i opened the logs on jackett and can see that it is searching the indexers and finding the files. I open deluge and nothing was added. 

I was just reading what other people were doing and I didnt know if jackett outputted its results to the /download container path and then if i should set deluge to auto download the jackett outputs from that path. bypassing sonarr if that makes sense??

chrome_2017-03-30_00-01-21.png

chrome_2017-03-30_00-02-00.png

chrome_2017-03-30_00-02-17.png

chrome_2017-03-30_00-02-46.png

Jackett should just send the search results back to Sonarr and then Sonarr should send the torrent to Deluge to download. Honestly, I've never seen that "manual download black hole" option in Jacket before but I know it's not needed with Sonarr. All Jackett does it act as a middle man between Sonarr and any indexer that Sonarr doesn't directly support. If searching in Sonarr triggers a search in Jackett, it sounds like it's working properly. My suspicion is that "black hole" setting is screwing things up. If the test connection to Jackett is working in Sonarr and Jackett "test" to your indexer is working, that should be all you need. Get rid of any setting in Jackett related "black hole" and try again. Also, check the Sonarr logs to make sure it is receiving the search results from Jackett.

Edited by bobbintb
On 27/01/2016 at 0:14 AM, methanoid said:

Thanks Sparkly... great job.. One minor bug-ette.... The icon is invisible if running the dark themed web-UI for unRAID...  Not your fault I know.. could we have the black Jackett icon outlined in white? Would be invisible on white themed UI and work fine for black themed UI ??

Thanks again.. and keep it up!

Can I again mention this "feature" over a year later... any chance of fixing it? Its not a major hassle but its like not having ANY icon if using the dark theme

Still issues with mono randomly using high amounts of CPU with this docker.

Looks like it's trying to start over and over although it's already running.

04-06 00:10:08 Info LibCurl init Ok
04-06 00:10:08 Info LibCurl version libcurl/7.52.1 LibreSSL/2.4.4 zlib/1.2.8 libssh2/1.7.0

04-06 00:10:08 Info Starting web server at http://*:9117/
04-06 00:10:08 Error Address already in use: Most likely Jackett is already running.

04-06 00:10:10 Info App config/log directory: /config/Jackett
04-06 00:10:10 Info Starting Jackett 0.7.1256.0
04-06 00:10:10 Info Environment version: 4.0.30319.42000 (/usr/lib/mono/4.5)

04-06 00:10:10 Info OS version: Unix 4.9.19.0 (64bit OS) (64bit process)

04-06 00:10:10 Info ThreadPool MaxThreads: 1600 workerThreads, 1600 completionPortThreads
04-06 00:10:10 Info issue: Welcome to Alpine Linux 3.5
04-06 00:10:10 Info mono version: 4.6.1 (Stable 4.6.1.5/ef43c15 Thu Oct 27 15:59:40 GMT 2016)

log.txt

Edited by Spies
On 27/01/2016 at 0:14 AM, methanoid said:

Thanks Sparkly... great job.. One minor bug-ette.... The icon is invisible if running the dark themed web-UI for unRAID...  Not your fault I know.. could we have the black Jackett icon outlined in white? Would be invisible on white themed UI and work fine for black themed UI ??

Thanks again.. and keep it up!

I fixed this....  Switch to Advanced Settings and change the icon URL to https://s11.postimg.org/uemqk8177/jackett-meth.png

It seems to take a while for the web interface of unRAID to flush its icon cache but this icon works fine with both light AND dark themes...