[Support] Linuxserver.io - Jackett

This still periodically enters a state where it tries to start itself (when its already running) over and over again, causing 100% load on one cpu. (mono is seen in top at 100%)

Any ideas why this might be happening?

I had this happen to me yesterday. Have you ticked the 'disable automatic update' in settings.
If the selection doesn't stick, you'll have to stop the container and edit the settings in the app data manually. Change the setting in a text editor to 'true'.

Hope this is clear

Regards Clint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
8 hours ago, BillClinton said:

I had this happen to me yesterday. Have you ticked the 'disable automatic update' in settings.
If the selection doesn't stick, you'll have to stop the container and edit the settings in the app data manually. Change the setting in a text editor to 'true'.

Hope this is clear

Regards Clint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that.

• 2 weeks later...

Still keeps stopping working every couple of days, since ticking disable updates its stopped causing 100% cpu on one core, but now it just doesn't return results.

Testing it via sonarr fails, once its restarted it works fine again, I don't really have any in-depth logs to post here.

• 1 month later...
On 17/07/2017 at 0:02 AM, Kash76 said:

Trying to use a proxy for my connections out and I have found the "--ProxyConnection=10.0.0.xx:xxxx" argument but when I add it to the extra params line the container fails to start. Any ideas?

I posted this in spaceinvader/gridrunner's Privoxy video, but I'll repost here now too where its more searchable :)

In unRaid, go to Jackett docker... Edit
Switch Docker template to Advanced view (top right).
Add to the following to Extra Parameters: -e "RUN_OPTS"="--ProxyConnection=192.168.0.100:8118"
* update IP to match your server *

Now I tested it by making changes to Jackett first, running tracker test, then failing (due to Privoxy not enabled).
Now enable Privoxy in DelugeVPN, retest tracker test in Jackett, should pass this time :)

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, tjb_altf4 said:

I posted this in spaceinvader/gridrunner's Privoxy video, but I'll repost here now too where its more searchable :)

Add to the following to Extra Parameters: -e "RUN_OPTS"="--ProxyConnection=192.168.0.100:8118"

Now I tested it by making changes to Jackett first, running tracker test, then failing (due to Privoxy not enabled).
Now enable Privoxy in DelugeVPN, retest tracker test in Jackett, should pass this time :)

Failed for me..but I already had --cpuset-cpus=0-3,14-17 in my Extra Params...  Should it be -e "RUN_OPTS"="--ProxyConnection=192.168.0.100:8118 --cpuset-cpus=0-3,14-17" for me then?

8 hours ago, tjb_altf4 said:

Thanks a lot, been looking for an option for proxy in Jackett for awhile. 

Works fine with the extra parameter string towards privoxy.

Thank you tjb_altf4 and wgstarks. The instructions that wgstarks linked to were a little confusing so while its fresh in my mind, I'd like to write down how to enable IPT.

First, it was not clear that to see the cookies in Chrome you have to go to "More Tools" and turn on "Developer Tools". The cookie is found under the tab "Application".

There are three parts:  PHPSESSID, pass, and uid.  Copy the three pieces to a text editor and put it together like this:  PHPSESSID=[insert long number]; pass=[insert second number]; uid=[insert third number]

Now the question is how to get this cookie into Jackett?  In Jackett, if you hit the "+ Add Indexer" you will find IPTorrent listed. Select it and it will come up with the default ip as https://iptorrents.com. Change https to http and click "OK". Now you should see a box to paste the cookie. Click OK.  It will fail, but now you can change the link from http back to https.  Now click OK and it should succeed.

Edited by kamhighway
  • 2 months later...

I'm using Jackett with Deluge, Sonarr and Radarr. I have one path in the docker template that I'm not sure is correct. What should /download be? The github page says it's the path to "torrent black hole". Not sure what that means. I've set it to /mnt/disks/deluge/incomplete since this is what I'm guessing just from the path name. Not really sure why Jackett needs a downloads folder.

Black hole is a fallback way of adding a torrent file to a deluge. It’s where you put .torrent files if you grab one manually. The downloader will see it and start the download. It’s also a way of getting apps like Sonarr to talk to downloaders that can’t handle the api calls etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk