[Support] Linuxserver.io - Jackett

Is anyone having trouble with Sonarr communicating with Jackett? I am running Unraid 6.7.0 with the latest linuxserver.io Sonarr and Jackett dockers which had been working flawlessly. This morning Sonarr reported that none of Jackett's indexers were working. I saw there was an update to Jackett and thought that might fix it. It did not. 

I noticed that the url Jackett gives for a torznab feed is quite different than what I had in Sonarr when I originally set up Jackett.  I updated one of my Sonarr indexers with the new torznab feed but the indexer would not pass the test connection.

The only other setting for the Sonarr indexer is API which I left at /api.  Does anyone know if that has changed?

Thanks in advance.

Is anyone having trouble with Sonarr communicating with Jackett? I am running Unraid 6.7.0 with the latest linuxserver.io Sonarr and Jackett dockers which had been working flawlessly. This morning Sonarr reported that none of Jackett's indexers were working. I saw there was an update to Jackett and thought that might fix it. It did not. 

I noticed that the url Jackett gives for a torznab feed is quite different than what I had in Sonarr when I originally set up Jackett.  I updated one of my Sonarr indexers with the new torznab feed but the indexer would not pass the test connection.

The only other setting for the Sonarr indexer is API which I left at /api.  Does anyone know if that has changed?

Thanks in advance.
Now that you say that. It gives me that error sometimes, but then It goes away. If I'm desperate all I do is make sure the API or link hasn't changed and go from there. I also have it in its own docker network working alongside transmission VPN, but you don't have to do all that.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

HI All,

I have an issue with Jackett, I just did a cache disk swap and restored my appdata and most docker containers are working as before, however Jackett I cannot add my indexer (hd-torrents.org)

I use Sonarr, Jackett, Transmission in my setup. 

When I add HDT and enter my username password then click OK I get an SSL failure as seen in the attached capture.

I can see the certificate has expired butI find it confusing that this certificate error occurs, and where this failure is caused as it only seems to affect Jackett. I felt it might be my browser or something local to the PC I was using so tried other laptops and its the same error. 

So, I'm pretty confused and am hoping someone can help me. I think I need to somehow renew the certificates on my Unraid server.

Thank you in advance.

This is the log - https://pastebin.com/HpFjmmw5

2019-09-02 13_16_37-Jackett.png

HI All,
I have an issue with Jackett, I just did a cache disk swap and restored my appdata and most docker containers are working as before, however Jackett I cannot add my indexer (hd-torrents.org)
I use Sonarr, Jackett, Transmission in my setup. 

When I add HDT and enter my username password then click OK I get an SSL failure as seen in the attached capture.

I can see the certificate has expired butI find it confusing that this certificate error occurs, and where this failure is caused as it only seems to affect Jackett. I felt it might be my browser or something local to the PC I was using so tried other laptops and its the same error. 

So, I'm pretty confused and am hoping someone can help me. I think I need to somehow renew the certificates on my Unraid server.

Thank you in advance.

This is the log - https://pastebin.com/HpFjmmw5
1630153115_2019-09-0213_16_37-Jackett.thumb.png.4a086d669542147b0473bb1548264f64.png

It might be Telstra blocking that website. I know Australia has cracked down on torrent sites. Have you tried connecting to hd-torrents via your browser?
Only solution is either to find another torrent site, or switch internet providers, or set up a vpn.
59 minutes ago, BillClinton said:

It might be Telstra blocking that website. I know Australia has cracked down on torrent sites. Have you tried connecting to hd-torrents via your browser?
Only solution is either to find another torrent site, or switch internet providers, or set up a vpn.

Thanks for this. Well yes I do connect to it via my browser pretty much daily, and especially now my automation is broken. It seems odd how it coincided directly to my backup/restore of app data. Currently I'm using a Chrome addon on my main PC to send torrents from HD-Torrents site to Transmission on Unraid.

Same command as shown in screenshot below from my PC on the same network is successful. SO I think its Unraid server issue?

2019-09-04 10_20_34-root@Tower_ ~.png

Thanks for this. Well yes I do connect to it via my browser pretty much daily, and especially now my automation is broken. It seems odd how it coincided directly to my backup/restore of app data. Currently I'm using a Chrome addon on my main PC to send torrents from HD-Torrents site to Transmission on Unraid.

Same command as shown in screenshot below from my PC on the same network is successful. SO I think its Unraid server issue?

339924822_2019-09-0410_20_34-root@Tower_.png.ad416f5957cb9d4ec0589e98e46ac227.png

Only other thing I can think of is the certificate in Jacketts app data is old or balked. See if you can flush the old one.
2 minutes ago, BillClinton said:

Only other thing I can think of is the certificate in Jacketts app data is old or balked. See if you can flush the old one.

Yeah Im just trying to replapce the ca-cert.crt bundle in /usr/share/curl . That seems to be the path set when using the command to verify the SSL connection to the site, and the cert is clearly expired. 

IN other words, Im winging it!

Thank you for your replies too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/23/2019 at 6:30 PM, turnipisum said:

I'm getting high cpu usage 13% - 18% any fix for this?

Jacket has proxy set up via PIA socks 5.

seen posts on other jacket dockers having high cpu issues with socks 5 but not finding any solution other than restart solves issue for a little while.

Nobody else getting this? If i leave it a couple days without restarting container it's eating 50% - 70% of CPU!

skynet-ur-diagnostics-20191105-0928.zip

Edited by turnipisum
  • 3 months later...

I got this installed and container is running. Logs say nothing is wrong.

however, when i try to hit the web dashboard, I get chrome error saying "too many redirects" and it doesn't load.

Manually hitting http://192.168.1.161:9117/UI/Dashboard doesn't work, it redirects me to http://192.168.1.161:9117/UI/Login?ReturnUrl=%2FUI%2FDashboard.

Any ideas?

18 hours ago, tmchow said:

I got this installed and container is running. Logs say nothing is wrong.

however, when i try to hit the web dashboard, I get chrome error saying "too many redirects" and it doesn't load.

Manually hitting http://192.168.1.161:9117/UI/Dashboard doesn't work, it redirects me to http://192.168.1.161:9117/UI/Login?ReturnUrl=%2FUI%2FDashboard.

Any ideas?

Same for me, cant figure it out. Worked previously.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Help...

Problem with Jackett Version 0.14.299.0. (Linuxserver.io version:- v0.14.299-ls59 Build-date:- 2020-03-27T05:07:26-04:00)

An error occured while testing this indexer
Exception (torrentday): The best overloaded method match for 'Jackett.Common.Models.TorznabQuery.MatchQueryStringAND(string, int?, string)' has some invalid arguments: Parse error

Annotation 2020-03-27 083642.png

9 hours ago, pepsidrinker916 said:

Help...

Problem with Jackett Version 0.14.299.0. (Linuxserver.io version:- v0.14.299-ls59 Build-date:- 2020-03-27T05:07:26-04:00)

An error occured while testing this indexer
Exception (torrentday): The best overloaded method match for 'Jackett.Common.Models.TorznabQuery.MatchQueryStringAND(string, int?, string)' has some invalid arguments: Parse error

Annotation 2020-03-27 083642.png

theres a problem with the current version of jackett, i used linuxserver/jackett:v0.14.275-ls58 and its working again

• 1 month later...

Is there an update to the docker coming.  There was an updatet to Jackett yesterday due to some issues impacting AvistaZ, PrivateHD and CinemaZ indexers.  

See here https://github.com/Jackett/Jackett/issues/8727

AvistaZ, PrivateHD and CinemaZ are fixed in Jackett v0.16.526
You have to configure the indexers in Jackett again because the PID is now required. Read the notes in the configuration!!!

Edit: looks like I may have been asking the same question as above.

Edited by DigitalDivide
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...