[Support] Linuxserver.io - Jackett

Hi Guys, 

You probably noticed that a lot of trackers activated cloudflare. As a consequence, they didn't work anymore with Jackett.

Fortunately, the developer of Jackett developped an app called FlareSolverr that fix this issue perfectly.

To implement it, it's quite easy:

Go to apps, look for FlareSolverr on Github

I setup it like that:

Capture.PNG.c22c1ebc9797ed78e58676b491c09d1c.PNG

and then in jacket just add it like this:

Capture2.PNG.a4176089d4de841e62d96f09f62778c4.PNG

It works fine for me and should work with other jackett containers.

• Like 3

I'm getting the following error after this morning's update.  Any ideas?

Jackett v0.17.159

:
Option 'ProxyConnection' is unknown.

image.thumb.png.db68bebee888823693e95da78bb32b8a.png

Edit:

I see in the release notes for this release that the argument was removed.

edce56f36311767f9bff3f1944ea1f0d929ab0e0 core: remove unused cli argument -j (ProxyConnection). resolves #9467 (#10608)

Should I removed this argument from the docker run command and put the proxy configuration in the web gui?  Will this work the same way?

Edited by niwmik

Hi everybody,

since my last update of jackett from linexserver for cloudproxy/flaresolverr native support, i can't access to the webui.

Cette page du site 192.168.1.250 est introuvable

Aucune page Web trouvée à l'adresse :http://192.168.1.250:9117/jackett/UI/Dashboard

HTTP ERROR 404

I have tested differents versions/repositorys of jackett, and i have the same error.

Did you have an idea ?

Unraid 6.8.3.

Bye 

1 hour ago, ralliartevo6 said:

Hi everybody,

since my last update of jackett from linexserver for cloudproxy/flaresolverr native support, i can't access to the webui.

Cette page du site 192.168.1.250 est introuvable

Aucune page Web trouvée à l'adresse :http://192.168.1.250:9117/jackett/UI/Dashboard

HTTP ERROR 404

I have tested differents versions/repositorys of jackett, and i have the same error.

Did you have an idea ?

Unraid 6.8.3.

Bye 

I fixed this on my system, it seems ProxyConnection has been deprecated (as per the logs)

As soon as I removed RUN_OPTS for ProxyConnection my container worked again.

Jackett v0.17.159

:
Option 'ProxyConnection' is unknown.

EDIT: Didn't see someone else had already pointed this out 😛

Edited by tjb_altf4
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2021 at 5:32 PM, ados said:

Sadly it seems Captcha is blocking it from working

image.png.9e39b8302959bc27a6daeac5ba2abaee.png

You need to configure a capture solver for flaresolverr.  As per the git page, there are currently 2 which you can use, but don't work all that great.

Edit your flaresolverr Unraid template to look like this:image.thumb.png.829f4bf620866a721c152afd124b28b0.png

Now take note of this line in the flaresolverr github:

NOTE: This solver works picking random images so it will fail in a lot of requests and it's hard to know if it is working or not. In a real use case with Sonarr/Radarr + Jackett it is still useful because those apps make a new request each 15 minutes. Eventually one of the requests is going to work and Jackett saves the cookie forever (until it stops working).

So basically it may or may not work.  But the error message will be gone now and hopefully the hcaptcha-solver will eventually work and let you in.

Edited by 007craft
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
On 5/1/2021 at 9:39 PM, nekromantik said:

Anyone got FlareSolverr working with this?

I installed it but I get "The cookies provided by FlareSolverr are not valid: The cookies provided by FlareSolverr are not valid" errors on all indexers. 

Mine has been working for a couple of weeks now with everything configured as above. Only problem I had was self-inflicted, where I initially entered the variable value as 'hcaptcha_solver' instead of 'hcaptcha-solver'

8 hours ago, xxDeadbolt said:

Mine has been working for a couple of weeks now with everything configured as above. Only problem I had was self-inflicted, where I initially entered the variable value as 'hcaptcha_solver' instead of 'hcaptcha-solver'

yeah got exactly like above but get 

Exception (ettv): The cookies provided by FlareSolverr are not valid: The cookies provided by FlareSolverr are not valid

on all indexers

EDIT: 

Ah I fixed it by routing flaresolvrr through VPN which is same as jackett

Edited by nekromantik
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/4/2021 at 5:31 AM, nekromantik said:

yeah got exactly like above but get 

Exception (ettv): The cookies provided by FlareSolverr are not valid: The cookies provided by FlareSolverr are not valid

on all indexers

EDIT: 

Ah I fixed it by routing flaresolvrr through VPN which is same as jackett

Could you please share how you routed through VPN? In Jackett I use the proxy setting, but with flaresolverr, there is no GUI. I've set up the container to route 8191 from app to 8191 host; I can't put the vpn port there, can I?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2021 at 8:56 PM, ZERØ said:

Could you please share how you routed through VPN? In Jackett I use the proxy setting, but with flaresolverr, there is no GUI. I've set up the container to route 8191 from app to 8191 host; I can't put the vpn port there, can I?

I dont use proxy.

I just use the network options area to route other containers through my VPN container 

• 2 months later...

Anyone having issues with kickass torrents?

I keep getting this when testing the indexer

× An error occurred while testing this indexer
Exception (kickasstorrents-to): Error connecting to FlareSolverr server: System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Cannot assign requested address (localhost:8191) ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (99): Cannot assign requested address at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.AwaitableSocketAsyncEventArgs.ThrowException(SocketError error, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.AwaitableSocketAsyncEventArgs.System.Threading.Tasks.Sources.IValueTaskSource.GetResult(Int16 token) at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.g__WaitForConnectWithCancellation|283_0(AwaitableSocketAsyncEventArgs saea, ValueTask connectTask, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.DefaultConnectAsync(SocketsHttpConnectionContext context, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at System.Net.Http.ConnectHelper.ConnectAsync(Func`3 callback, DnsEndPoint endPoint, HttpRequestMessage requestMessage, CancellationToken cancellationToken) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.Http.ConnectHelper.ConnectAsync(Func`3 callback, DnsEndPoint endPoint, HttpRequestMessage requestMessage, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.ConnectAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.CreateHttp11ConnectionAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.GetHttpConnectionAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.SendWithRetryAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, Boolean doRequestAuth, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at System.Net.Http.RedirectHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at System.Net.Http.DiagnosticsHand
Click here to open an issue on GitHub for this indexer.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk