[Support] Linuxserver.io - NZBHydra

1 hour ago, blodfjert said:

Anyone care to help me?...

Did some additional research. Ended up removing the docker and the appdata folder, reinstalled it and tried setting it up from scratch.

Got the api working again by removing the "s" from the URL inside config -> downloaders, and changing the port from 8090 to 8080.

SSL seems to be the suspect, perhaps because of certificate fu**up?

• 3 weeks later...

Well... That's where the awesome Community Applications shines! You can search for nzbhydra and when it comes back with the results you just click 'Get more results from DockerHub', up towards the top of the screen, and then select the docker from the theotherp and configure it appropriately.  That being said, it's more of a manual process and I'm super excited for linuxserver.io to come through for us!

1 hour ago, Cmc0619 said:

Well... That's where the awesome Community Applications shines! You can search for nzbhydra and when it comes back with the results you just click 'Get more results from DockerHub', up towards the top of the screen, and then select the docker from the theotherp and configure it appropriately.  That being said, it's more of a manual process and I'm super excited for linuxserver.io to come through for us!

I did that, and it wouldn't work even after manually configuring it. I have installed it from the command line and got it working now :)

For the guys that want to test this and don't want to mess around with the command line,  I made a template off of binxex's old hyra1 which can help you.

Go to the Docker tab and add this : https://github.com/tuxcomputing/unraid-templates in "template repositories" and then Save.

Then Add Container and select the template "hydra2".

You will see the normal hydra1/unraid settings plus a few new ones (see picture).

IMPORTANT: Make sure you set the IP to the internal network IP where your unraid server is located, ie 192.168.11.22 ete in the HOST field.

Everything should be easy from there on.

Annoyances:

- it might not start the first time, you might need to stop-start/restart the container once until it starts off (check the logs!)

-I did not manage to get the hydra icon to show up (i'm a noob)

Security:

I did not add any code except from what binhex already had on hydra1. 

All code can be tested on the github link

Bugs:

There are a few, please check the official github here: https://github.com/theotherp/nzbhydra2/issues

Remember that this is still a work in process for the developer and it will take some time before a decent container comes out. (ie. not my fault if your stuff breaks)

hydra2.PNG

Edited by omfgunraid
  • Like 1

Not sure about the IP address instructions.  I just set the HOST field to unRAID's IP address, as that's how I was accessing hydra1.  That worked properly.  Other than that everything worked fine (migrated install from hydra1 without issue).

Thanks for your work.

13 hours ago, omfgunraid said:

For the guys that want to test this and don't want to mess around with the command line,  I made a template off of binxex's old hyra1 which can help you.

Go to the Docker tab and add this : https://github.com/tuxcomputing/unraid-templates in "template repositories" and then Save.

Then Add Container and select the template "hydra2".

You will see the normal hydra1/unraid settings plus a few new ones (see picture).

IMPORTANT: Make sure you set the IP to the internal network IP where your unraid server is located, ie 192.168.11.22 ete in the HOST field.

Everything should be easy from there on.

Annoyances:

- it might not start the first time, you might need to stop-start/restart the container once until it starts off (check the logs!)

-I did not manage to get the hydra icon to show up (i'm a noob)

Security:

I did not add any code except from what binhex already had on hydra1. 

All code can be tested on the github link

Bugs:

There are a few, please check the official github here: https://github.com/theotherp/nzbhydra2/issues

Remember that this is still a work in process for the developer and it will take some time before a decent container comes out. (ie. not my fault if your stuff breaks)

hydra2.PNG

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, squirrellydw said:

So why is a reverse proxy recommend?  I never used one and have no idea how to set it up.  I currently use NZBGet, Sonarr and Radarr.  Is it safe to run it without one?  I don't have any issues with my current setup but I understand you can put all your indexers in it and point sonarr and radarr to it.

Only needed if you're accessing this from WAN.  If you're only using it locally, not really required.  Overall the benefit of a reverse proxy is you only need to open 80/443 or even just 443 to WAN instead of a ton of ports for all your applications.

You're correct on your understanding of what this container does.

thanks, I have it installed now to figure out how to do everything.  Any good videos out there?  If not I will just figure it out
Not that I'm aware of, but@gridrunner may have one, spaceinvaderone on YouTube is his channel. Worth checking there, but it's pretty self explanatory.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Was setting up NZBHydra this morning, configured the downloaders and indexers, restarted and am getting a "fatal error occurred" a little googling pointed me to that the port was already in use / another instance of hydra was already running but I don't see that being the case.  Any tips?  Thanks!

2018-04-08 12:32:59,218 - INFO - nzbhydra - Dummy-3 - Exit registered. Stopping and closing database
2018-04-08 12:32:59,219 - INFO - nzbhydra - Dummy-3 - Database shut down
2018-04-08 12:33:00,179 - NOTICE - nzbhydra - MainThread - Starting NZBHydra 0.2.233
2018-04-08 12:33:00,179 - NOTICE - nzbhydra - MainThread - Base path is /app/hydra
2018-04-08 12:33:00,179 - NOTICE - nzbhydra - MainThread - Loading settings from /config/hydra/settings.cfg
2018-04-08 12:33:00,184 - INFO - log - MainThread - Logging to file /config/hydra/nzbhydra.log as defined in the command line
2018-04-08 12:33:00,185 - INFO - log - MainThread - Setting umask of log file /config/hydra/nzbhydra.log to 0640
2018-04-08 12:33:00,185 - INFO - nzbhydra - MainThread - Started
2018-04-08 12:33:00,185 - INFO - nzbhydra - MainThread - Loading database file /config/hydra/nzbhydra.db
2018-04-08 12:33:00,189 - INFO - nzbhydra - MainThread - Starting db
2018-04-08 12:33:00,190 - INFO - indexers - MainThread - Activated indexer NZBCat
2018-04-08 12:33:00,192 - INFO - indexers - MainThread - Activated indexer nzb.su
2018-04-08 12:33:00,194 - INFO - indexers - MainThread - Activated indexer NZBGeek
2018-04-08 12:33:00,196 - INFO - indexers - MainThread - Activated indexer Drunken Slug
2018-04-08 12:33:00,197 - INFO - indexers - MainThread - Activated indexer NZB Finder
2018-04-08 12:33:00,198 - NOTICE - nzbhydra - MainThread - Starting web app on 192.168.1.154:5075
2018-04-08 12:33:00,199 - NOTICE - nzbhydra - MainThread - Go to http://192.168.1.154:5075 for the frontend
2018-04-08 12:33:00,199 - INFO - web - MainThread - Running threaded server
2018-04-08 12:33:00,202 - ERROR - nzbhydra - MainThread - Fatal error occurred

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/app/hydra/nzbhydra.py", line 214, in run
web.run(host, port, basepath)
File "/app/hydra/nzbhydra/web.py", line 1730, in run
app.run(host=host, port=port, debug=config.settings.main.debug, threaded=config.settings.main.runThreaded, use_reloader=config.settings.main.flaskReloader)
File "/app/hydra/libs/flask/app.py", line 772, in run
run_simple(host, port, self, **options)
File "/app/hydra/libs/werkzeug/serving.py", line 625, in run_simple
inner()
File "/app/hydra/libs/werkzeug/serving.py", line 603, in inner
passthrough_errors, ssl_context).serve_forever()
File "/app/hydra/libs/werkzeug/serving.py", line 506, in make_server
passthrough_errors, ssl_context)
File "/app/hydra/libs/werkzeug/serving.py", line 440, in __init__
HTTPServer.__init__(self, (host, int(port)), handler)
File "/app/hydra/libs/SocketServer.py", line 420, in __init__
self.server_bind()
File "/app/hydra/libs/BaseHTTPServer.py", line 108, in server_bind
SocketServer.TCPServer.server_bind(self)
File "/app/hydra/libs/SocketServer.py", line 434, in server_bind
self.socket.bind(self.server_address)
File "/app/hydra/libs/socket.py", line 228, in meth
return getattr(self._sock,name)(*args)
error: [Errno 99] Address not available

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Hi,

I run the nzbhydra2 docker on my unraid system.

I added binsearch, tried to search anything via Sonarr but get the message in the logfile that binsearch is only setup for searching internal searches. Where can I change it to use binsearch for all type of searches?