Why can't I post in KVM Hypervision

johmei

You should be able to create a new topic in the subforum with no problems.  No need to get angry, not really the done thing around here...  :)

So you can't create a new topic in this subforum?

Well I'm certainly not going to express my frustrations or anger, that's not fair to the community.  I just wanted to say how I felt.  Share my feelings and what not :P. Still, even that is pointless, albeit harmless (i think).

Anywho :D  no, i was given a message stating that I'm not allowed to post there.  I'll try posting again to get the exact error...ummm... Well it worked this time.  But I swear there was a message and not an error :(    I just wish I remembered what it said exactly.  Ooh well.

I'm really sorry for creating a new thread for essentially no reason :/  thank you for the very prompt reply though :)

I'm a little confused and a little angry.  I bought a 12 device license for unRAID and the only support offered is via the forums and I can't post in the section I need?  What is going on?  Someone please help.  Thanks!

Actually you can also get support via email.  However the forums tend to be much quicker.

I'm a little confused and a little angry.  I bought a 12 device license for unRAID and the only support offered is via the forums and I can't post in the section I need?  What is going on?  Someone please help.  Thanks!

Actually you can also get support via email.  However the forums tend to be much quicker.

Bah, what a great introduction, made myself look like an idiot haha.  I had no idea, but that would make sense that the forums are faster.  Thanks for the heads up though, that is good to know!