Increase attachment file size limit

JorgeB

Some users can’t attach the full diagnostics.zip because it’s over the allowed attachment size.

Although I agree it is an issue sometimes, the long term value of massive log files being stored in the forum database for the long term is slight. Tom pays for the hosted space which could grow quickly if several of the behemoths are loaded each day, dwarfing normal forum post activity.

I think the current need for externally posting large attachments is satisfactory. Perhaps a hyperlink or two on the attachments panel for options to host files larger than X (I'm no exactly sure what X is) would be helpful.

... Perhaps a hyperlink or two on the attachments panel for options to host files larger than X (I'm no exactly sure what X is) would be helpful.

I would be in favor of that. I don't like it when users pick some random file host that I don't trust. I have even seen some that want you to create an account there before you can access the files which I am not going to do just to troubleshoot someone else's problems.