reconfigure split level, or move from one share to other using MC?

Hey all,

I tried to look for this but wasn't having any luck with searching, so I need some assistance.

I screwed up my share, I put it on split level 2 instead of 4, so Emby is all over the place with movie folders and movies on different disks.

My question is, can I do something, that so the share basically reconfigures all the files on the share to the new split level?  That way I do not have to create a new share and move all the files from one share to another?

If that is not possible, is it possible to use MC to move files from 1 share to another?  I've seen a lot of post about using it to move files from 1 disk to another, but not 1 share.  I've never used the telnet, so I'm not wanting to screw this up.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Chase

My question is, can I do something, that so the share basically reconfigures all the files on the share to the new split level?  That way I do not have to create a new share and move all the files from one share to another?

no

If that is not possible, is it possible to use MC to move files from 1 share to another?  I've seen a lot of post about using it to move files from 1 disk to another, but not 1 share.  I've never used the telnet, so I'm not wanting to screw this up.

Move the files from 1 share to another share.  You can use mc (just google mc and there will be tons of results to help you), or for something a little more "windows" like, then you can install the dolphin or krusader docker apps (or you can even use windows and do it over the network, but your speed will suffer)