Modern WD Blue (6tb)?

I am about to drop the hammer on a 6TB parity drive so I can buy 6TB drives in the future for upgrades.  Had been looking at the Seagate NAS and WD Red, now the egg hits my inbox with a $199 WD Blue 6TB.

Any comments on running (modern) Blues in unraid?  I've got a few Greens left with the head park disabled, otherwise all my unraid disks are Seagate NAS or WD Reds.  Wondering about the 24/7 longevity of the Blues (mine all spin down but you know what I mean).

Thanks

Yep, Blues are the new Green - The only diff I have ever seen is Reds have better warranty but you pay for that difference. Zero difference in the hardware or performance - may be a slight tweak in firmware but nothing that wdidle can't fix.

Total agreement - WD Greens (mine, anyway) have been 100% reliable. I had a blue in another PC build - couldn't tell any difference in performance between that and a Green in another PC. They all run 24/7. 2 TB Green running for 3 years as Parity with no issues - it finished a Parity check 2 days ago and is being replaced with a 6TB Red. Just don't expect swift response when spinning up from idle state. I would expect a blue to do as well as a green.

HellDiverUK is using blues and he gives them solid marks. Just FYI.