[Support] Linuxserver.io - Plex Requests

Movies are working fine, but trying to add TV shows gives the error "Couldn't submit request, please try again" and the log shows "Error getting TVDB ID, none found!" It says this for any show I try

So after a bit of investigating it turned out it was indeed an error with the TVDB api that was fixed in 1.7.4 asked Sparklyball to trigger an update to the container, turns out he'd already done it... Got to hand it to him sometimes, he's efficient.  ;D

Check for docker updates and update the container.  Should be good.

No update yet, tried to update.

I dont get the same error, I get this one on TV Shows, but it is working fine on Movies.

"Couldn't submit request, please try again!"

If by "force update" you mean the "Check for updates" button, I've done that. Just now, even, and it still says up to date.

no,  i mean the force update option on the docker tab in the unraid gui.

you may have to click advanced view on the right hand to expose it.

Thanks!

Why not push a normal update? Would be easier.

If by "force update" you mean the "Check for updates" button, I've done that. Just now, even, and it still says up to date.

Thanks!

it is a normal pushed update, the force update option is an unraid thing and a pull.

Thanks!

it is a normal pushed update, the force update option is an unraid thing and a pull.

But why does it not show then you search for updates then?

Thanks!

But why does it not show then you search for updates then?

because the check for updates thing is something of a hack to provide a feature that docker doesn't actually have, and is somewhat hit and miss, especially with manually pushed images.

I have set up a Plex requests, all of the downloaders, e.t.c. settings are working but if somebody sends a request through it displays this message:

"Couldn't submit request. Please try again."

Have I missed a setting which is causing this problem?

The issue is the same for both shows and movies? Have you enabled and tested CP\Sonarr config from within PR?

I got this installed and everything appears to be working. When I go to approve a TV request, it fails with an error. In the logs I see an error that appears to have a time stamp around when the request was made "TVMAZESearch Error -> Cannot read property 'medium' of null". Any ideas what is causing this?

I got this installed and everything appears to be working. When I go to approve a TV request, it fails with an error. In the logs I see an error that appears to have a time stamp around when the request was made "TVMAZESearch Error -> Cannot read property 'medium' of null". Any ideas what is causing this?

Tried to force an update from unraid? You need to click the advanced view to see the option.

That kind of fixed it. I was able to approve the request and now some searches are failing with the same error for shows I know exist. Seems Movies work fine, haven't had any fail. Shows are hit or miss. I can search for a couple that will work fine and a few will fail. The log errors are all the same as listed above.

Hi, there seems to be a new update available for plexrequests and it is fixing the tvmaze error described above.

Latest commit: Resolved issue with TVMaze search results not being indexed correctly.

Could the marvelous LS.io devs please update this docker. Thanks in advance