[Support] Linuxserver.io - Plex Requests

Okay, i changed to 3001 and its still not working. So it must have something to do with this docker not talking to remote.

Has anyone here be able to access this docker from outside? I tried bridge and Host. I cant test br0 because google wifi doesnt recignize the new ip, (i guess) because its not talking on net. If i dont see the host in my app, i cant add port forwardning.. xD (fugg Google wifi)

Also. I setup a port redirect for TS3/PLEX, working perfect, also as "Host". So i dont think its at my end.

Can anyone help? 

Edit: seems like unraid is incompatible with google wifi.

Edited by nuhll
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, hilljd00 said:

I wish this thread had a search function. 

I'm receiving 'ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED' error.

There is a search icon in the top of the page you can use to search this thread. Choose this thread to the left of the search field.

As for the error you probably need to supply more info. Docker run command would be nice and the logs.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

After upgrading to 6.4.0 I had to recreate docker.img and now PleyRequests is giving me error: ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

I reinstalled PlexRequests using same appdata as on 6.3.5. I reinstalled PR again and used backup appdata (couple different backups) and nothing worked. I always got same error.

I removed PR and deleted it's appdata and installed PR again and it is working (but no setting and saved requests...). I stopped PR container and replaced appdata from backup and got the same error as first time - ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Any advice how to get PR working or maybe how can I access PR's database so I can extract data and manually import it to new PR instance?

15 minutes ago, Vaseer said:

After upgrading to 6.4.0 I had to recreate docker.img and now PleyRequests is giving me error: ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

I reinstalled PlexRequests using same appdata as on 6.3.5. I reinstalled PR again and used backup appdata (couple different backups) and nothing worked. I always got same error.

I removed PR and deleted it's appdata and installed PR again and it is working (but no setting and saved requests...). I stopped PR container and replaced appdata from backup and got the same error as first time - ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Any advice how to get PR working or maybe how can I access PR's database so I can extract data and manually import it to new PR instance?

Tried clearing your browser cache or using a different browser?

Only thing I can suggest is try editing the template and putting a tag to pull an earlier version of the container.

If that doesn't work then I'm out of ideas,

Edit the template so it reads linuxserver/plexrequests:100

Which will pull an older version of the plex requests container,

9 minutes ago, Vaseer said:

Edited template to linuxserver/plexrequests:100. It pulled different version but I get the same error as before.

Any advice how can I access PR's database? What/where is db file? 

To be brutally honest, if you can't manage to find the file, is you retrieving usable data from it a realistic proposition?

But iirc it uses mongodb and it will be located in /config

Edited by CHBMB
1 hour ago, CHBMB said:

To be brutally honest, if you can't manage to find the file, is you retrieving usable data from it a realistic proposition?

But iirc it uses mongodb and it will be located in /config

Thank you to be brutally honest :) (I really miss it sometimes), but I am always ready to learn something new.

From PR template: /config --> /mnt/cache/docker/appdata/plexrequests

To double check it I connected to PR container (bash) and access /config. It contains the same data as /appdata/plexrequests

This is where I got lost. Is database one single file or mongodb uses/creates multiple files for db? I have zero experiences with mongo but some with redis and sql so I have some knowledge about databases, but still much to learn.

What I would like to try is use "working" appdata and replace only database to check if it will work.