[Support] Linuxserver.io - Plex Requests

Hi - I've suddenly started getting 500 errors when trying to log on.  If I'm logged on already I think all is fine.

This is in the docker's log...

Exception while invoking method 'checkPlexUser' TypeError: Cannot call method 'toLowerCase' of undefined
at [object Object].Meteor.methods.checkPlexUser (server/methods/authentication/plexAuthentication.js:69:1)
at maybeAuditArgumentChecks (livedata_server.js:1698:12)
at livedata_server.js:708:19
at [object Object]._.extend.withValue (packages/meteor/dynamics_nodejs.js:56:1)
at livedata_server.js:706:40
at livedata_server.js:704:46
at tryCallTwo (/app/bundle/programs/server/npm/promise/node_modules/meteor-promise/node_modules/promise/lib/core.js:45:5)
at doResolve (/app/bundle/programs/server/npm/promise/node_modules/meteor-promise/node_modules/promise/lib/core.js:171:13)
at new Promise (/app/bundle/programs/server/npm/promise/node_modules/meteor-promise/node_modules/promise/lib/core.js:65:3)

I'll look a little deeper, since my cache drive filled up the other day and ground the dockers to a halt.  But if the above offers any pointers, I'd be grateful.

EDIT: this is not the admin login page, that's fine.  The user/friend login page is borked.

Cheers

Edited by Cessquill
adding extra info

Hm. If you enable user authentication, it just stops working all together. I get a 500 internal server error, and the logs read as follows:

Exception while invoking method 'checkPlexUser' TypeError: Cannot call method 'toLowerCase' of undefined
at [object Object].Meteor.methods.checkPlexUser (server/methods/authentication/plexAuthentication.js:69:1)
at maybeAuditArgumentChecks (livedata_server.js:1698:12)
at livedata_server.js:708:19
at livedata_server.js:706:40
at livedata_server.js:704:46
at tryCallTwo (/app/bundle/programs/server/npm/promise/node_modules/meteor-promise/node_modules/promise/lib/core.js:45:5)
at doResolve (/app/bundle/programs/server/npm/promise/node_modules/meteor-promise/node_modules/promise/lib/core.js:171:13)
at new Promise (/app/bundle/programs/server/npm/promise/node_modules/meteor-promise/node_modules/promise/lib/core.js:65:3)

• 2 months later...
Someone know why plex request is not saving the profiles i entered?

I select profile for radarr and sonarr and click update, if i go to any other site or reload, its again as "SELECT PROFILE". I cant add aynthing bc of this.

I use linuxserver/plexrequests
It's no longer being developed, Ombi has replaced it
  • Like 1