Pushbullet broken?

bosiwow

Hello everybody, I'm trying to set up pushbullet config notification agent.

I created a pushbullet account and got my token and pasted it in the token field in unraid. After that I hit apply with the agent function on 'enabled'. On the bottom on the right I see the line "saving /boot/config/plugins/dynamix/notifications/agents/Pushbullet.sh". But when I check my USB key on the path "/config/plugins/dynamix/notifications/agents/", I find an empty Pushbullet.sh file :(, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

unRAID runs in RAM.  It loads its OS and configuration from the boot drive at boot time, then only saves configuration at specific times.  I think notification configuration may only be saved at shutdown?  Or maybe at array stop.  The copy on the flash drive is just the copy.  I don't remember and I'm not running at the moment, but the operational agent file is at a similar path within /etc or /var?

I suspect your Pushbullet is working, mine is.

• 2 weeks later...

I was having the same problems with Pushbullet and made a post before I found this one (http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=47203.0).

The user ljm42 commented that this issues has been rectified in the lasted update (V6.1.9) released on 4th March. I haven't had the chance to try it out yet as I'm running preclear on a couple of drives so can't restart the system.

Just though I'd let you all know.