Pushbullet notification issue

hkcky

Hi, I have tried to enable the Pushbullet notification. But it seems the setting is not function because the token is not showing after enabled. I also tried to disable it but it cannot be disabled through UI. Screenshot is attached.

Do I need to submit the syslog or other information? Thanks a lot.

notification.png.f89307b6d7756644643d1baf634f1d2d.png

Hi, I have tried to enable the Pushbullet notification. But it seems the setting is not function because the token is not showing after enabled. I also tried to disable it but it cannot be disabled through UI. Screenshot is attached.

You left the "Access Token" field blank. You need to log into Pushbullet via browser and generate an access token so unraid can communicate with Pushbullet. Log into Pushbullet, got to Settings, Account, and click "Create Access Token". Copy and paste that into the field on unraid and test.

You left the "Access Token" field blank. You need to log into Pushbullet via browser and generate an access token so unraid can communicate with Pushbullet. Log into Pushbullet, got to Settings, Account, and click "Create Access Token". Copy and paste that into the field on unraid and test.

The problem is that the Access,Token is not getting saved...

The problem is that the Access,Token is not getting saved...

Have you tried a different browser?
  • 2 weeks later...

I was having the same problems with Pushbullet and made a post before I found this one (http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=47203.0).

The user ljm42 commented that this issues has been rectified in the lasted update (V6.1.9) released on 4th March. I haven't had the chance to try it out yet as I'm running preclear on a couple of drives so can't restart the system.

Just though I'd let you all know.