Can't Pick Parent Folder in SickBeard

lazerdave

After a clean install of 6.1.8, I'm running fine except adding shows in SB. 

sab has

/config <> /mnt/user/appdata/sabnzb

/appdatafolder <> /mnt/user/appdata

/downloads <> /mnt/user/downloads

SB has

/config <> /mnt/user/sickbeard

/downloads <> /mnt/user/downloads/

/tv <> /mnt/user/MEDIA/TV

Problem is, I can't add shows to existing folders on MEDIA.  I can't even select past /mnt...

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.  I'm sure I'm doing something stupid.

P.S.  I'd really like to be able to periodically check an FTP site via SFTP and grab anything new to the correct show folder, but one thing at a time...

When adding shows in sickbeard, you should be selecting /tv as the folder which is then translated by docker to be /mnt/user/MEDIA/TV

Told you I was doing something dumb.  That worked.  Thank you!!!

If SB was adding a new show is used to add a folder for it so I could just Add Shows but I can't find that piece.

Also, my SAB seems to be configured right, but it's not grabbing old shows either...

When adding shows in sickbeard, you should be selecting /tv as the folder which is then translated by docker to be /mnt/user/MEDIA/TV

Told you I was doing something dumb.  That worked.  Thank you!!!

If SB was adding a new show is used to add a folder for it so I could just Add Shows but I can't find that piece.

Also, my SAB seems to be configured right, but it's not grabbing old shows either...

I don't use either of these, but each docker only has access to the container volumes you have mapped to host paths. Only those host paths are accessible, and the docker accesses them using the mapped container volume. This is the way all dockers work.

If this doesn't clear things up then maybe check in the support thread for the specific docker. This isn't even the right subforum for container support, as it says in this sticky at the top of this subforum.

one thing that works for me with all dockers

set /config = /mnt/cache/dockerapps/(name of docker)

set /media = /mnt/user

ignore all other directories it's asking for

now you can simply use the entire storage from /media

make sure the settings of the programs itself are pointing to valid directories then

so far only SickBeard can't hold the default directory after a reboot for some strange reason