Sickbeard not calling SABnzb

lazerdave

I thought I had everything configured correctly, but every time I add a show with missing episodes, SAB is not firing up.

I'm not sure which files to post here that would point out the error, but you do!

SHOULD SB use sab for search? I would assume that since I'm paying for NZB.SU and OMGWTFNZBs and have them set in Search Providers, it's going to use them first?

or is this in my SAB settings?

I hope this is the right forum.  Many thanks in advance!

If you have things setup correctly, Sickbeard searches itself based on the shows you have entered, when it finds a show on the newsgroup, it sends its to SabNZB to download. In Sickebeard under config, search providers is where you configure your provider, so your case OMGWTFNZBs, under search settings is where you configure the communication between Sickbeard and SabNZB and there is a test button to make sure its working when setup correctly.

I hope this is the right forum.  Many thanks in advance!

Each plugin or docker container has a support thread.  It can be found via Community Applications which has a link to each thread.

It benefits you to use it as it's more likely the author will see it or it will have been answered previously in that thread, and it benefits the community as a whole as all the relevant questions are in one place.