Community Apps - confusion with "Reinstall / Install plugin" button

I have CA installed and have only 4 apps installed from within. But, on the 'Available Apps' screen, some of the apps that are not installed show 'Reinstall' and some of them show 'Install Plugin' on their corresponding buttons.

Is this possibly something that is known issue and being looked into currently or does it have something to do with my configuration.

Thanks,

Reinstall means those plugins have been previously installed.  Install means that there is no record of them ever being installed.    Net result of pushing the button is the same

Thanks. But the confusion surfaced because none of the apps that show 'reinstall' were ever installed on my unRAID rig. Mine is a brand new server. But sure it's no big deal, but thought of seeking clarification. Thanks again.

Reinstall means those plugins have been previously installed.  Install means that there is no record of them ever being installed.    Net result of pushing the button is the same

Thanks. But the confusion surfaced because none of the apps that show 'reinstall' were ever installed on my unRAID rig. Mine is a brand new server. But sure it's no big deal, but thought of seeking clarification. Thanks again.

Do those plugins show within config/plugins-removed on your flash drive?

Strike all that.  Reinstall means a docker which has been previously installed and not currently installed...  Plugins will always display Install Plugin

And they will appear within config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user on the flash drive

There only one in /config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user. And that is 'my-PlexMediaServer.xml'. But several of them say 'Reinstall'.

ok

Just found a bug that'll happen if you hit Update Applications (which you only ever need to do if the appfeed goes down) where it will incorrectly tag everything as being previously installed.  Should be a display aberration only.

It will also tag all private repositories / xml templates you may have as being previously installed also.

Will fix.  If you haven't hit Update Applications recently, then ATM I cannot replicate the issue.

ok

Just found a bug that'll happen if you hit Update Applications (which you only ever need to do if the appfeed goes down) where it will incorrectly tag everything as being previously installed.  Should be a display aberration only.

It will also tag all private repositories / xml templates you may have as being previously installed also.

Will fix.  If you haven't hit Update Applications recently, then ATM I cannot replicate the issue.

I remember clicking 'Update Applications' button sometime last night out of curiosity. Afterwards, learned that wasn't necessary from the text in the dialog box when apps are updated. So, you have the use case that I used to get to here.

Thanks for addressing.