Unraid wont boot - Looks like corrupt SD Card

Hey all,

Last night I decided to reboot my Unraid box.  Box never came back online so I grabbed a monitor and started trouble shooting.

Here is what I am seeing.

https://i.imgur.com/3oeBRqS.jpg

Looks like it is having an issue mounting the SD Drive.  I am still digging and searching on the boards here to see if there is a posted solution.  But at this time I am assuming I will have to rebuild the SD Card.... Which I don't know if I have a back up of or not.

Your data should be fine even if you start from scratch. The main thing is knowing which drive is parity. You don't want to accidentally assign a data drive to the parity slot. A screenshot showing parity serial, or even a recent syslog, assuming you haven't changed parity since it was taken. If you don't have any way of knowing then you can assign all drives as data and none as parity and the parity disk will be the only disk that won't mount as data, since it doesn't have a filesystem.

Not trying to high jack the post, but i have the same issue, rebooted because my pc wouldnt connect to the drives. i got the same message as kopuz. did a chkdsk, found nothing. i believe my version 4.2, i think, can just upgrade to 4.7 and that solve the issue or i got something else going on?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

Not trying to high jack the post, but i have the same issue, rebooted because my pc wouldnt connect to the drives. i got the same message as kopuz. did a chkdsk, found nothing. i believe my version 4.2, i think, can just upgrade to 4.7 and that solve the issue or i got something else going on?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

Start your own thread.