[Support] Linuxserver.io - Muximux

• 3 months later...

unRAID 6.5, latest LS versions of dockers for MuxiMux, sonarr, radarr, etc:

After setting up all of the above, I cannot get the sonarr or radarr pages to load via MM.  I can access sabnzbdplus, transmission, etc, through MM - but sonarr and radarr just show the "loading" page with the little white dots that slide left and right.  I've tried several different settings and can't make it work, nor goes my google-fu come up with any relevant results.  Can access sonarr and radarr just fine via directly going to their UI pages.

Cany anyone help, please?  Thanks!

8 hours ago, plibbitybop said:

unRAID 6.5, latest LS versions of dockers for MuxiMux, sonarr, radarr, etc:

After setting up all of the above, I cannot get the sonarr or radarr pages to load via MM.  I can access sabnzbdplus, transmission, etc, through MM - but sonarr and radarr just show the "loading" page with the little white dots that slide left and right.  I've tried several different settings and can't make it work, nor goes my google-fu come up with any relevant results.  Can access sonarr and radarr just fine via directly going to their UI pages.

Cany anyone help, please?  Thanks!

I had similar issue on Chrome for some UI pages, especially if using SSL. Try running muximux on different browser like IE for a quick test. If it works fine on IE, you'll need to get "Ignore X-Frame headers" extension for Chrome.

The only other thing I can think of is - you might be missing /base in your links if you use them and make sure you specify protocol (http:// or https://) in URL fields.

On 3/30/2018 at 9:52 PM, raymix said:

I had similar issue on Chrome for some UI pages, especially if using SSL. Try running muximux on different browser like IE for a quick test. If it works fine on IE, you'll need to get "Ignore X-Frame headers" extension for Chrome.

The only other thing I can think of is - you might be missing /base in your links if you use them and make sure you specify protocol (http:// or https://) in URL fields.

Raymix, thanks for the help!

I didn't think to check from another browser.  Good call.  It works just fine in IE.

I installed Ignore X-Frame headers extension, and reloaded the browser.  Still no luck - I get exactly the same thing.

Any ideas?

5 hours ago, plibbitybop said:

Raymix, thanks for the help!

I didn't think to check from another browser.  Good call.  It works just fine in IE.

I installed Ignore X-Frame headers extension, and reloaded the browser.  Still no luck - I get exactly the same thing.

Any ideas?

If it works in incognito mode for chrome, too, then you just need to clear cache and cookies for this to work.

On 4/1/2018 at 4:52 PM, raymix said:

If it works in incognito mode for chrome, too, then you just need to clear cache and cookies for this to work.

No joy in incognito mode, either.  I can't get it to load Sonarr or Radarr through MuxiMux at all...  Though I have no problems accessing either page directly - and I've tried with/without the webroot, and with the trailing slash after the webroot... or not.

Any other ideas?  I've tried everything I can think of, and would really like to get this working.

Thanks!

On 02/04/2018 at 6:03 PM, plibbitybop said:

No joy in incognito mode, either.  I can't get it to load Sonarr or Radarr through MuxiMux at all...  Though I have no problems accessing either page directly - and I've tried with/without the webroot, and with the trailing slash after the webroot... or not.

Any other ideas?  I've tried everything I can think of, and would really like to get this working.

Thanks!

Hi

Sorry for late reply, but I am also out of ideas. The one silly thing you could try I guess is to set up ngnix proxy, see if that works for you on Chrome instead.

Alternatively you could try Organizr docker image (or any other dashboard), it works similar to muximux.

Edited by raymix