In search of a rackmount case...Help?

IamSpartacus

I'm building out a new 2 in 1 (Unraid and Napp-it in separate VMs) storage server and need to find a rackmount chassis that will house all the HDDs and SSDs I'll be using.  I need 12+ x 3.5" hot swap bays and room for 4 x 2.5" SSDs.  I'd prefer not just throw the SSDs in some empty area of the case as these will be high performance SSDs and I'd like them to get proper cooling so I want a case that is built to house them whether it be internally or externally in hot swaps.

I'm having trouble finding something that can hold the combo of 12 x 3.5" and 4 x 2.5" drives.  Looking for any suggestions.

Get a 16 x 3.5" drive chassis and use adapters for the SSDs? Norco has various chassis that will hold 16 or more 3.5" drives.

Could always get something like a RPC-4216 and put 4 x 2.5" cages in one (or both) of the 5.25" bays if you don't want to use drive adapters for the SSDs.

I'm leaning towards something like this case from iStarUSA.  I really like their trayless offerings as it makes swapping out drives a breeze and I don't have roo for more than 23" depth chassis.