CouchPotato Unraid and Mover, Oh My!

Hi-

Not sure if this is the right place, but since it seems to be an intertwined issue hopefully someone can help.  I've been using Unraid for quite awhile and have started running into an issue that appears to be isolated to CouchPotato, Cache Drive and the Mover Script.

At times I may have many items in the CouchPotato queue (used with NZBGet).  NZBGet downloads to the cache drive.  CouchPotato is configured to watch that folder on the Cache Drive and then the Renamer is configured to point to the user share.

I initially had issues that due to the size of many of these files that they would not fully move from the download directory to the user share (using cache drive) and when the mover would invoke it would grab partial files.

I changed the CouchPotato configuration to "link" instead of copy or move and often times this works....and other times it doesn't, and instead of partials I end up with nothing being moved over at all.  For instance....

Item downloaded 15GB - Placed automatically in /downloads

CouchPotato Renamer Runs - transferred to /user/share (cache) shows 15GB (via du -sh *)

Mover Runs - /user/share (cache) is empty, /downloads is effectively empty (just remnants of 'link'), and /user/share shows the Folder, but "du -sh *" shows 0 as the size and the folder is empty

Ultimately it seems like the files are just disappearing into the abyss when the mover runs...anyone else running into this issue?  I have looked at drive capacity and have reconfigured the user shares to only point to very free drives, and that has not helped either.

I've also tested just a manual move via the command line and do not run into issues at all.

Any ideas??

EDIT:  Just looked up the bug, I'm on version 6.1.6, is it still an issue?

Thank you- what is the user share copy bug?  can you link me to details on it?

This got a bit more bizarre...I had 5 items (each at least 5gb), 3 moved via the Mover just fine and 2 went to '0' as described in my OP...so even consistency is lacking...

EDIT:  Just looked up the bug, I'm on version 6.1.6, is it still an issue?

Thank you- what is the user share copy bug?  can you link me to details on it?

https://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=34480.0

Still an issue, not really fixable without totally rewriting fuse user shares, which is linux, not unraid.

Hmmm...so would there be a way to verify this is in fact the issue?  The piece that seems odd to me is that it is not consistent at all...even during the same mover operation to the same parent share some directories move properly and some don't.  All directories and files were moved/set via CP so permissions are the same...

I don't use CouchPotato so I'm not sure if my solution for Sickbeard/Sickrage/Sonarr applies.  I just have the final file written directly to an un-cached user share.  Caching/Mover really doesn't do much for me with unattended operations like this.

Thank you, do you see any speed/performance issues if you're doing large volume?  Any impact to streaming when writing to the user share instead of cache?

I don't see any performance issues, but that could be a difference between our situations - my final files are between 700MB and 3GB so I'm probably moving less data.  Still, a modern hard drive is capable of enough throughput to handle reads and writes so it might be worth trying.

I think I may have found the issue- I thought it was the mover, but appears to be fully isolated to CouchPotato....looks like it might be this issue...I modified the 'From' directory and I'll keep an eye on it.  https://couchpota.to/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4681