Cache Drive unmountable

Just got home from a short vacation and found my teamspeak docker disabled. I check to see if anything was ready for an update and found that my system was ready for unRaid 6.1.8 coming from 6.1.7. I installed the update and followed the request for a reboot. Upon a clean reboot I find that my cache drive is now showing as unmountable. I have attached my syslog, unfortunate I didn't grab on before the reboot as I didn't think I was having any system issues.

This drive contains my dockers and nothing more. If there is a way to recover that information or get this drive back to a mountable state that would save me the headache of setting up all of those programs again. This is one of my oldest drive, so I am not sure if I should be checking for hardware failure (advice on how to check that would also be helpful). I have attached a SMART report for this drive if that can be of any help.

Thanks for taking the time to check and help me out.

tower-diagnostics-20160301-1542.zip

tower-smart-20160301-1549.zip

ok, that got the drive back mounted correctly, now I can't seem to get the docker tab back in the GUI. it is showing enabled in the setting page, and it looks like the files and docker.img are all there. what am i missing?

I recommend deleting and recreating docker.img and then reloading all your templates.

Perhaps I am still have more that just simple Read-Only issues. I have another drive I thought I would get ready and swap out if that ended up being the issue so I attempted to start moving the appdata files off the cache drive that is giving me problems and am finding errors during the transfer. Is there other reisirfs checks / corrections I should be attempting?

Thanks again for the support.

Welp, I too just came home to a dead cache drive.  >:(

Same exact situation as Andro (except in my case already running 6.1.9). Came home, couldn't reach any dockers. Ran through log and noticed a lot of btrfs errors. Stopped array and rebooted. Came back up to unmountable cache drive.

And I was JUST thinking yesterday I need to back up my cache drive! (to which I didn't follow through)

Running the command suggested by johnnie.black

root@Unraid:/mnt# btrfs check --repair /dev/sdg1
enabling repair mode
repair mode will force to clear out log tree, Are you sure? [y/N]: y
Checking filesystem on /dev/sdg1
UUID: ab29fb8e-0ea3-456f-a34f-5568e4ff1c38
checking extents
Fixed 0 roots.
checking free space cache
cache and super generation don't match, space cache will be invalidated
checking fs roots
checking csums