Array offline every 2 days.....

I have decided to not open any more V6 syslogs except for those contained in the complete diagnostics zip file you can get by going to Tools - Diagnostics.

OK, I'll open just this one. ;D

Any idea what this is about?

Mar  2 13:50:49 Tower kernel: TCP: request_sock_TCP: Possible SYN flooding on port 60833. Sending cookies.  Check SNMP counters.

I have decided to not open any more V6 syslogs except for those contained in the complete diagnostics zip file you can get by going to Tools - Diagnostics.

OK, I'll open just this one. ;D

Any idea what this is about?

Mar  2 13:50:49 Tower kernel: TCP: request_sock_TCP: Possible SYN flooding on port 60833. Sending cookies.  Check SNMP counters.

no idea but i had installed the SNMP plugin at one point but removed it later not sure it that makes a difference here.

Has it continued to run since you posted that syslog? Maybe get us a new diagnostics. I don't want a syslog. If you don't know what I mean then read the sticky for v6 help linked in my sig.

it stays running for 2 days then offline, check this thread: http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=47053.0

that is basically what is happening here, except i dont get anything about a usb reset like in his last posts.

attached the diagnostics

tower-diagnostics-20160303-2021.zip