Random Shutdowns

I'm experiencing random shutdowns. I don't see anything in the bios log saying it overheated and the syslog gets blown away of course. What is my best course of action for determining what my issue is? Is the a live linux usb I can run that will run diagnostics and tell me there is a problem? Preferably one that saves logs so when it randomly shuts down I can pull the stick and go look at what caused the issue. Memtest seemed to be running fine for a few hours and passed at least once but the server was shut off when I woke up in the morning.

It's an Antec HCG-750 approximately 2-3 years old. 750 watt. Plugged into my supermicro h8dme-2 which runs the board connecting the HDD's and what not. No UPS. I'm not running a video card or anything off it. Just plugged into the motherboard.

Im running memtest now and it appears to have stopped at 8 minutes in. Although the red plus next to memtest is blinking nothing else is going on the screen. At the time it stopped it says cpu temp 33c which seems normal

That's a tough one then, maybe someone else with more experience can jump in. You might want to do a diagnostic dump and upload the file in case anyone wants to look at it.

Will do. I'll restart it and boot up unraid and grab it. Thanks for your time.