Shares Disappeared

I changed one of my drives in a 5.05 unRaid setup, kept getting wrong disc message but finally got it to read correctly, but when I go to the shares, there are none listed. If I open some disc folders the shares are listed there.

When I access unRaid from my Mac all I see are the list of discs, before I did whatever I did all my share folders used to show up.

Anyway I can correct this?

Thanks

I changed one of my drives in a 5.05 unRaid setup, kept getting wrong disc message but finally got it to read correctly, but when I go to the shares, there are none listed. If I open some disc folders the shares are listed there.

When I access unRaid from my Mac all I see are the list of discs, before I did whatever I did all my share folders used to show up.

Anyway I can correct this?

Thanks

What exactly did you do? Did you let it rebuild the drive?

k  I'll take a quick stab at it

Disk 5 has some corruptions and has been mounted as read only.  (This may be the cause of your issues)  http://lime-technology.com/wiki/index.php?title=Check_Disk_Filesystems

The drives with the following S/N's look initially like they may be connected to a controller card that isn't seated quite right, or too many power splitters / or loose cabling:  WD-WMC1T1307949, 5YD4PPJB, 9VS0BGJS

k  I'll take a quick stab at it

Disk 5 has some corruptions and has been mounted as read only.  (This may be the cause of your issues)  http://lime-technology.com/wiki/index.php?title=Check_Disk_Filesystems

The drives with the following S/N's look initially like they may be connected to a controller card that isn't seated quite right, or too many power splitters / or loose cabling:  WD-WMC1T1307949, 5YD4PPJB, 9VS0BGJS

No, that is the worst one yet and I have no idea how you created that. If you were on Windows I would tell you to just paste it into Notepad. I'm sure there is some way to save a plain text file since other Mac users have not had this difficulty.

You need to give us a plain text file. If it is larger than 192K you will have to zip it but since you said it is only 20K that probably won't be necessary.

Go to Google and find out how to make a plain text file.

• 2 weeks later...