SickBeard won't talk to SABNZBD

Slimer

LinuxServer's for both Apps.

Screen shots attached

I erased the API Key BTW, before someone tells me it's blank.

I do see this error in SB: 2016-03-06 12:37:06 CP Server Thread-5 :: Unable to connect to SAB: error [Errno 97] Address family not supported by protocol

SABNZBD.jpg.20a4d7df0db374ce2228726542b37729.jpg

SickBeard.jpg.6daad29ecc67b1cd87b8889f170cac79.jpg

Getting warmer, now it's bitching about the API authentication.

I reset the key, saved SAB & SB, restarted both, but I still get:  Authentication failed. SABnzbd expects 'apikey' as authentication method. The key is the same in both places. I will try the NZB key instead.

OK, so it works if I tell SAB to grant full external access. It does not recognize 192.168.1. as an internal address. even if I put it in the range of internal IPs.

Anyway new problem, I can't get into SAB, I get parameter error,  configuration is locked. I blew away the container and recreated it, but I still get the error. I gather the config file is hosed somewhere, but it is not where I left it.  :D

OK, so it works if I tell SAB to grant full external access. It does not recognize 192.168.1. as an internal address. even if I put it in the range of internal IPs.

Anyway new problem, I can't get into SAB, I get parameter error,  configuration is locked. I blew away the container and recreated it, but I still get the error. I gather the config file is hosed somewhere, but it is not where I left it.  :D

config file should be in the appdata folder, but can't really help you out.  I switched to NzbGet along time ago.

Archived