SSH and Denyhosts updated for v6.1

155 posts in this topic Last Reply

So i have been using this plugin for over a year now. using the /boot/config/plugins/ssh/<user>/.ssh/authorized_keys file to copy in my key for remote login.

It was working just fine. Until recently it now tells me that my pubkey is denied. i haven;t changed it so i don;t know what is different. from the host i checked the user .ssh folder inside unraid and i see it is not there. so has the plugin stopped copying the authorized keys over?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quite correct Shaun. I didn't check the location of the "Post Install" script in the plg file in relation when I accepted the patch.   I moved it to the bottom right above the script which d

Hopefully this is the right place for posting new/updated plugins.   For a long time I have been used the ssh plugin for installing (and now just persisting settings for) ssh.  By shear luck (not s

Hi everyone!   I think I found the error   Check your files in /etc/ssh   ls -la /etc/ssh   You may get something like this:   -rw-------  1 root root 246880 Aug  5 09:34 moduli -

Posted Images

On 7/29/2020 at 9:23 PM, DeathStrike87 said:

So i have been using this plugin for over a year now. using the /boot/config/plugins/ssh/<user>/.ssh/authorized_keys file to copy in my key for remote login.

It was working just fine. Until recently it now tells me that my pubkey is denied. i haven;t changed it so i don;t know what is different. from the host i checked the user .ssh folder inside unraid and i see it is not there. so has the plugin stopped copying the authorized keys over?

Are you saying it's on the USB, but not copied to RAM at boot?

• 1 month later...

My SSH has some issues after installing this plugin. Before this I would manually enable/disable SSH as I needed it through the Unraid GUI. I wanted to leave SSH on and figured I could do it with this plugin but now I can't connect. I get the following error when using a SFTP client to connect

root@hiddenname.duckdns.org: Permission denied (publickey,password,keyboard-interactive).

SSH seems to work fine through a command line, but I didn't change anything with the client. Does anyone know what the issue here can be? I'm a noob so please dumb it down for me

Edit - nevermind, fixed itself somehow...

Edited by cromwell
  • 5 months later...