linuxserver.io

[Support] Linuxserver.io - Rutorrent

582 posts in this topic Last Reply

I still can't get unpacking to work automatically on this docker.. I have it all ticked to do so in the settings but it never works. If I rightclick the torrent and hit "unpack" it works....

Hey all, 

wondering if anyone is having this issue?

Any obvious fixes I’m missing?

Thanks 👍😁

A6647C5D-92A5-4AB4-886C-28E6D86F8BCF.png

AF7743E2-4CAE-4EA0-AA09-4FC7B71A8F77.png

Edited by ayrtoo

Trying to get some settings to save in ruTorrent GUI, the default save directory. Seems to get in there for only a few minutes, then is overwritten minutes later. Where can I stick settings that will persist between restarts and for longer than xx minutes? thanks!

FUaV87im.png

Hey Guys... 

Super easy install thanks for that and all your guys hard work... 

I wanted to give the rutorrent a custom ip address

i went through the setup and changed network mode to bridge and it works fine, gives me an ip out of my range in my network though... see below images

image.png.d18e5f329b03bcf193262d440585b95a.png

image.png.98948903fb0a462c08242d752fe9c6fd.png

When I change the network to custom br:0 and give it an ip like 172.21.12.25 it does not load the GUI and does not work?

image.png.771a3cdc612bee2e5829506fdd74cb61.png

any thoughts?

On 9/8/2019 at 5:32 PM, dkerlee said:

Trying to get some settings to save in ruTorrent GUI, the default save directory. Seems to get in there for only a few minutes, then is overwritten minutes later. Where can I stick settings that will persist between restarts and for longer than xx minutes? thanks!

FUaV87im.png

You have to edit the values in the rtorrent.rc file in your appdata/rutorrent/rtorrent folder

I recently updated this docker and now when I try to go to the web UI I get a 404/Not found error - nginx/1.16.1

I am using bridge mode (br0) mode with an IP of 192.168.1.240.

To try to fix it I temporarily tried host mode and tried to change the Host Port 1 to 9980.  I have since changed it back but this seems to have screwed up my docker start command.

Here is the docker start command: (notice the  'TCP_PORT_9980'='80'  command

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='rutorrent' --net='br0' --ip='192.168.1.240' -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e 'TCP_PORT_9980'='80' -e 'TCP_PORT_51413'='51413' -e 'UDP_PORT_6881'='6881' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -v '/mnt/user/media/downloads':'/downloads':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/rutorrent':'/config':'rw' 'linuxserver/rutorrent'
6c87d2509a9bf8c68bfca32fb4d9aac37fa19e6dc3f9053319fdcadae9459615

Help!

edit - I "fixed" this by deleting the docker, deleting the appdata folder and reinstalling.

Edited by wayner

I hope this it the right thread to ask but I've been trying to create a script to change the throttle speeds of my upload. Does anyone have any experience with this? Right now after some investigating the only way I managed to get this to work is to change the lines for download_rate and upload_rate in rtorrent.rc and restarting the docker container. The end goal is when people are streaming remotely on my plex server I want it to dynamically adjust the upload rate in my rutorrent and adjust it back when nobody is streaming on my plex server. I've tried to follow this guide to adjust it through the throttle.php plugin but it doesn't seem to change in the WebUI. https://www.seedhost.eu/whmcs/knowledgebase/245/rTorrentorruTorrent-limit-uploadordownload-speed.html