Docker Container Issue: Can't recreate after USB reinstall

joefig44

My USB key got physically damaged, so I migrated the unraid 6 to a new USB which is working fine.

However, I'm trying to go back and re-create my Docker containers.

First I enabled docker and pointed it at the previously created/existing docker.img file on my cache drive.

Then I installed sabnzbd again and configured the volume mappings to be the same as before - it installed fine and pulled all configuration files back.

Now I'm trying to do the same with re-installing Couchpotato and Sick Beard, but both of these apps after downloading and configuring volume mappings to the same folders produce the following error after installation and result in no installation (i.e. apps don't appear in docker tab on webgui).

Should I be deleting my docker.img file and just starting from scratch again?

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name="CouchPotato" --net="bridge" -e TZ="America/New_York" -p 8082:8082/tcp -v "/mnt/cache/appdata/couchpotato/":"/config":rw -v "/mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd/Downloads/complete/movies/":"/downloads":rw -v "/mnt/user/HD Movies/":"/existingmovies":rw -v "/mnt/user/HD Movies/1newmovies/":"/movies":rw

Unable to find image 'Movies/:/existingmovies:rw' locally

Invalid namespace name (Movies). Only [a-z0-9-_] are allowed.

The command finished successfully!

There's a space in the volume name.  Check for plugin updates, and an update is available for the webUI which will fix that.

The weird thing is it was working before with the same folder names (with spaces).

Anyways, am I looking for a plugin to install of the same name (i.e. Couchpotato or Sick Beard)?

Or can I just fix it with an underscore:  like changing it to HD_Movies?

The dynamix webUI update

That worked!  Awesome.

Next question, and it's more about Couchpotato and Sick Beard:

After downloading a file or scanning my existing, do these programs continuously monitor my downloaded files and if one pops up on usenet that is of better quality will replace the existing one?  Or do I have to go out and look for the nzb's for the ones I think are better quality (i.e. manually)?

Archived