Remove 2nd network card

willgreen

Hi, I can`t remove my 2nd network card, I had Unraid running with an intel nic as I read that realtek drivers are not the best, but as I was always getting errors on the dashboard I decided to try the realtek nic as I had upgraded the motherboard. I enabled the realtek nic and used it with the intel nic disconnected, my transfer speeds went from 90 - 100 down to around 80MB/sec but with no errors. So I decided to remove the intel nic but I get no network access with just the realtek installed. My server will not access the network without the intel card installed even though it is not connected to my switch.

I have tried restarting my router, the mac address is not listed in network.cfg so can`t remove that. My server has DHCP IP from the router which is static but have tried setting a static address from the Unraid GUI.

Anyone got an idea on how to remove the intel NIC?

Thanks

tower-diagnostics-20160312-1521.zip

Just an update, I deleted the network.cfg file from the flash key and replaced it with one from an Unraid download zip. Booted server and my mac in settings  has changed to that of the internal nic. I powered down and removed the intel nic but on power up I get no network on unraid, no shares, webui or ssh. My router is giving unraid an IP and it is displayed on the console but I cant connect to it.

When I enable bridge so my VM gets its own IP the mac changes to that of the intel nic.

I think I will have to Re-Install unraid 6 and start again. Whats the easiest way to keep docker files?