[Solved] Need help troubleshooting server problems

I recently upgraded to v6 and have been having a few issues that I think could be related to insufficient RAM.  Anyway, attached is a diagnostics report I was hoping a more experienced user might be able to help me interpret.

Supposing memory is the issue, I was thinking of upgrading my server since it was built in 2009.  Based on my configuration in my sig as well as the fact I'm running Sabnzbd, Sonarr, Deluge and Emby dockers, what would you suggest might be a nice upgrade?  Do I also need to upgrade my SAS controller due to speed limitations?  if so, what's the most current options to choose from?  Thanks.

tower-diagnostics-20160313-2237.zip

The syslog in the diagnostics file shows that you definitely have processes being killed due to lack of memory.  With unRAID v6 then 2GB is probably the practical minimum if purely running as a NAS.    If you want to run dockers as well then taking it up to 4GB or 8GB is a more realistic amount of RAM to run such a workload.  If you are thinking of VM's as well then you need to add whatever you want them to use on top of this.