Recovery from dead SATA controller (double drive failure)

I just expanded my system from 12TB to 18TB a few weeks ago by adding another SATA controller and two 3TB drives. This morning at 4:40am unRAID reports that it lost contact with those new drives. Syslog reports it keeps trying to hard reset the connection, but getting nowhere. I was a little odd from the main web GUI how it still showed the drives as green?!?

I rebooted the system to see if it would clear the error. Now it comes up and complains that it can't reach those two new drives. Even tried powering down, waiting a minute and firing it up again. Still, no joy. Pretty sure that controller is just dead in the water (IOCrest SI-PEX40064). I guess I will head out to Fry's this evening to see if they have something so that I can get this back online quick.

I'm hoping that once I resolve the controller issue the drives will be back and things will be happy again. Will definitely run a parity scan once that is stable. I took a snapshot of the screen with the devices are their locations. Anything else that I should be on the lookout for when bringing this back online?