[Request] Autosub | search app for tv-show subtitles

MvL

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay.

I'll use Autosub with Sonarr so it's for tv-shows. It uses Opensubtitles, Addic7ed, Subtitleseeker as source. What do you specifically want to know?  Please let me know.

Only a part is in Dutch. I translated it with Google translate.

README
Release notes for autosub version 1.2.0

Expansions:
- The "Forced Search" pulldown ignores the time contrains and now searches for a sub for all videos. Only the scheduled Search applies the time contrains for old videos.
- If the option -c is used on the commandline to use another path \ config.properties, that path is already used to set the database and logfile
- Expansion of the minmatch score with disto (e.g. amazon, netflix, hbo etc.)
- Possibility to set the read / write rights of the downloaded sub (does not work under Windows)
- Possibility to include a "must match" table of release groups.
  If a car has such a release group, both the sub and the video must contain the relevant release group otherwise there is no match.
- web, webrip and web-dl are now separate source qualifiers, so web is no longer equal to web-dl
- Added a list of more than 3200 release groups that is automatically updated from github.
  So if a new release group pops up or if I have missed one I like to hear it then I'll add it.
- List of Addic Id's is also automatically updated from github so here I also like to hear if one is missed.
- For old videos less is searched for subs, you see that because they are greyed out (plus a dash instead of a check mark) in the wanted list.
- Subs where there is not enough information to meet the minmatch score from now on "greyed out" in the wanted list.
- The layout of the home page has been adjusted to be more efficient with the space.
- The origin of the sub is added to the "Downloaded" list as a column, so that the hover function is canceled.
- The search for subs on Addic7ed has been extended with a retry.
  If you search for an old sub, addic7ed often does not show results the first time, but after a retry.
- The analysis function of the video filenames has been rewritten in part by adding the distro functionality of the minmatch score.
- If there is a disto (for example AMZ) in the sub, he will match with all video files where the word web appears as source.

Search scheme for old videos is now:
The sub is always searched for between 0 and 4 weeks.
Between 4 and 16 weeks a search is made once a week for a day
Older than 16 weeks is searched once every 4 weeks on a day searched.

Edited by MvL

Hi,

Thanks for helping me out! It seems that it's working. I''l give you update over 24 hours how it goes. Thank you again!!!

btw. Did you named the docker on purpose Autotag because the app is named Autosub? :)