Can't setup Plex in Docker due to hyphen in repo name?

tmchow

I'm trying to setup Plex from the Limetech repo, but am getting an error about a trailing hyphen.

I misread it at first and thought it was due to my share or mount locations, but that doesn't seem to be the issue. It clearly mentions "Invalid repository name".  I'm new to Unraid and Docker, so this is probably something easy to resolve, just not sure how :)

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name="PlexMediaServer" --net="host" --privileged="true" -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles" -v "/mnt/user/appdata/PlexMediaServer":"/config":rw -v "/mnt/user/movies/":"/movies":rw -v "/mnt/user/movies - kids/":"/movies kids":rw -v "/mnt/user/tv/":"/tv":rw -v "/mnt/user/tv - kids/":"/tv kids":rw -v "/mnt/user/music":"/music":rw -v "/mnt/user/photos":"/photos":rw limetech/plex
Unable to find image '-:latest' locally
Invalid repository name (-). Cannot begin or end with a hyphen.

The command finished successfully!

The problem actually is with your share TV - Kids

Plugins - Check for updates  There will be an update for the dynamix webUI that will fix this

Thank you so much for the quick reply! I didn't realize that I had to manually check for updates.  Did that just now and was abel to successfully create the container.  Love this community!

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name="PlexMediaServer" --net="host" --privileged="true" -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles" -v "/mnt/user/appdata/PlexMediaServer":"/config":rw -v "/mnt/user/movies/":"/movies":rw -v "/mnt/user/movies - kids/":"/movies - kids":rw -v "/mnt/user/tv/":"/tv":rw -v "/mnt/user/tv - kids/":"/tv - kids":rw -v "/mnt/user/music":"/music":rw -v "/mnt/user/photos":"/photos":rw -v "/mnt/user/movies - older/":"/movies - older":rw -v "/mnt/user/tv - older/":"/tv - older":rw limetech/plex
191ff3b36db13f4baf131bd5a8ad5bef19a25ac946f5b60e154fdd1ca870ec36

The problem actually is with your share TV - Kids

Plugins - Check for updates  There will be an update for the dynamix webUI that will fix this

Thank you so much for the quick reply! I didn't realize that I had to manually check for updates.  Did that just now and was abel to successfully create the container.  Love this community!

Set up notifications, and you'll be alerted via Email / pushbullet / etc
root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name="PlexMediaServer" --net="host" --privileged="true" -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles" -v "/mnt/user/appdata/PlexMediaServer":"/config":rw -v "/mnt/user/movies/":"/movies":rw -v "/mnt/user/movies - kids/":"/movies - kids":rw -v "/mnt/user/tv/":"/tv":rw -v "/mnt/user/tv - kids/":"/tv - kids":rw -v "/mnt/user/music":"/music":rw -v "/mnt/user/photos":"/photos":rw -v "/mnt/user/movies - older/":"/movies - older":rw -v "/mnt/user/tv - older/":"/tv - older":rw limetech/plex
191ff3b36db13f4baf131bd5a8ad5bef19a25ac946f5b60e154fdd1ca870ec36

Set up notifications, and you'll be alerted via Email / pushbullet / etc