[Request] Booksonic

Hey everyone. I'm interested in some help porting Booksonic into a docker.  This is a fork of subsonic but for audio books.  I might have been able to do it if it were a deb file by using other subsonic containers and modifying them, but the Booksonic binaries are released as a .WAR file on the website.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Files can be found at http://booksonic.org/

• Like 1

I'm not sure on the variable speed but from what I'm reading it'll keep your position when listening to books... According to the author though "Unfortunately at the moment the web [player] is not as advanced as the app and will not bookmark your location for you."

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, Booksonic dev here.

I'm glad you guys seem to like it

Thanks again ironicbadger for the docker implementation, I have added a link to it on the website.

This seems interesting, but hasn't been worked on since February 13. Do you think he's stopped?

No the project hasn't stopped, it's just that other things have been getting in the way lately. That said, I have been doing some work on beta2 and hopefully it will be ready for release at the end of the week but no promises, should hopefully bring an update to the app as well.