[Support] binhex - rTorrentVPN

You forget port 8118 in the template for unraid.

thanks for this, port added.

My Docker is running great but I am getting an error found message from Fix Common Problems Plug In "Docker Application binhex-rtorrentvpn, Container Port 8118 not found or changed on installed application"

I have already restarted the Docker and then rerun Fix Common Problems Plug In with not change. Do I need to select "Ignore Error" then re scan?

My Docker is running great but I am getting an error found message from Fix Common Problems Plug In "Docker Application binhex-rtorrentvpn, Container Port 8118 not found or changed on installed application"

I have already restarted the Docker and then rerun Fix Common Problems Plug In with not change. Do I need to select "Ignore Error" then re scan?

although ive added the port to the template any template changes dont get pushed out, so in short if you want to fix the issue then go to untaid gui, left click icon, select edit, click on advanced view (top right), then add in port 8118, this will fix the warning.

although ive added the port to the template any template changes dont get pushed out, so in short if you want to fix the issue then go to untaid gui, left click icon, select edit, click on advanced view (top right), then add in port 8118, this will fix the warning.

Thank you. Love the docker.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Is there a way to attach to the tmux session to view what the daemon is doing?

Myk

yep, firstly jump inside the running container as user nobody:-

docker exec --user="nobody" -it binhex-rtorrentvpn /bin/bash

then re-attach to the session:-

script -c "tmux attach -d"

disclaimer - the above commands MAY cause tmux to quit when you quit the session your viewing, so be aware of this.

• 3 weeks later...

Why not just turn the VPN off? No need to change dockers...or maybe I'm not understanding you correctly.

I think what he's trying to say is how can I carry on seeding with my current docker container (LS version) and move to this one, correct?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hi binhex - This docker is awesome. Thanks for developing it.

I'm having some trouble with the docker image growing full as I download torrents. Any suggestions?

Thanks

have you configured autotools by any chance? (see attachment), if you have then you need to make sure its set to /data/<folder of your choice>

Screen_Shot_2016-08-23_at_12_05_05.png.7b82f97e7342c7dd3fd7f3a874198900.png

I'm having some trouble with the docker image growing full as I download torrents. Any suggestions?

Thanks

have you configured autotools by any chance? (see attachment), if you have then you need to make sure its set to /data/<folder of your choice>

Negative, autotools are disabled

Thanks

ok so does /data/incomplete exist on your unraid host and can you see incomplete downloads in there?

Thanks

ok so does /data/incomplete exist on your unraid host and can you see incomplete downloads in there?

"/data/incomplete" doesn't specifically exist on my host but i mapped the /data folder to /mnt/user/media/downloads. however, i do see /incomplete within /mnt/user/media/downloads.

I do see something interesting though. I downloaded a movie and it went to /mnt/user/media/downloads/incomplete. Great. I'm currently trying to download a tv show and its going to the docker img according to

find /var/lib/docker/btrfs -type f -size +50000k -exec ls -lh {} \; | awk '{ print $9 ": " $5 }'

, but it also has a label "TV" whereas the movie did not have a label.

Ill see if that has anything to do with it.

Thanks

"/data/incomplete" doesn't specifically exist on my host but i mapped the /data folder to /mnt/user/media/downloads. however, i do see /incomplete within /mnt/user/media/downloads.

I do see something interesting though. I downloaded a movie and it went to /mnt/user/media/downloads/incomplete. Great. I'm currently trying to download a tv show and its going to the docker img according to

find /var/lib/docker/btrfs -type f -size +50000k -exec ls -lh {} \; | awk '{ print $9 ": " $5 }'

ok so it probably is related to adding a label then, have you configured the unpack settings by any chance? (see attachment) this also allows you to define a different path, if its blank i would recommend setting this to your incomplete folder, so /data/incomplete

Screen_Shot_2016-08-23_at_13_36_32.png.06e9c1f7ed6132a2ab8ed307b47b893b.png

Thanks

ok so it probably is related to adding a label then, have you configured the unpack settings by any chance? (see attachment) this also allows you to define a different path, if its blank i would recommend setting this to your incomplete folder, so /data/incomplete

so it wasnt related to the label, however, sonarr was incorrectly configured. sorry for the confusion and thanks for the help.

Thanks

so it wasnt related to the label, however, sonarr was incorrectly configured. sorry for the confusion and thanks for the help.

ahh fair enough, thanks for posting the resolution, hopefully it will help somebody else out who might have the same issue, enjoy the docker container :-)

Any ideas why my downloads dont start downloading?

docker run --restart always \
    --cap-add=NET_ADMIN \
    -p 9080:9080 \
    --name=rtorrent \
    -v /docker/fileshare/Downloading/:/data \
    -v /docker/container-data/deluge:/config \
    -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro \
    -e VPN_ENABLED=yes \
    -e VPN_USER=username \
    -e VPN_PASS=password \
    -e VPN_REMOTE=nl.privateinternetaccess.com \
    -e VPN_PORT=1198 \