binhex

[Support] binhex - rTorrentVPN

1254 posts in this topic Last Reply

21 hours ago, solomio said:

Hi,

I have been reading every post in this tread. But I am still confused, so hope someone will help. I am trying to run BOTH delugevpn and rtorrentvpn at the same time. Delugevpn works great, and I used It's vpn configuration (I am using PIA) as a basic for my docker run for rtorrentvpn. But I can't get rtorrentvpn to run. I have no port conflicts that I can see in the docker files (assuming that VPN port is allowed to be the same 1194 on both). I have disabled privoxy on rtorrentvpn as they where conficting.

If I stop the deluge container, and totally delete the rtorrent container and all its configuration files in /config (except from the openvpn directory), and then recreate it, SOMETIMES I can access flood on port 3000. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

btw, I NEED to run both deluge and rtorrent

Oh well, turns out it was due to @binhex mentioned issue:

"sorry guys this caught me at a bad time, automated update picked up a new build with a library that wasn't included in the base, so to prevent this happening i am updating to target live repo from now on, means larger images but should prevent breakage in the future."

12 hours of debugging I will never get back :D good thing have lot's of coffee.

Trying to get this run with PIA/OpenVPN. I put in the right username and password for VPN p203XXXX and pass. Same I use to log into site. I put files in the right place. If VPN enabled it will not run. If i disable it pulls up fine. Tells me for sure something wrong with my VPN settings.

image.png.514001bb4c7c279ebabe3fdfa79d0377.pngimage.png.416c4b3fb9f5a243bfd49025c2bb8ccc.png 

16 hours ago, scubieman said:

Trying to get this run with PIA/OpenVPN. I put in the right username and password for VPN p203XXXX and pass. Same I use to log into site. I put files in the right place. If VPN enabled it will not run. If i disable it pulls up fine. Tells me for sure something wrong with my VPN settings.

image.png.514001bb4c7c279ebabe3fdfa79d0377.pngimage.png.416c4b3fb9f5a243bfd49025c2bb8ccc.png 

please follow the procedure in the link below:-

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/44108-support-binhex-general/?do=findComment&comment=435831