Mover only moves the file

I have Disc 01 > Movies > Sicario (2015) (folder) > Sicario.mkv (2015)

I copy Sicario (2015) folder with file inside to Cache > Movies.

Mover runs overnight and put Sicario.mkv (2015) into Disc 01 > Movies folder.  The Movies folder now has all folders and one file named Sicario.mkv (2015).  It did not put Sicario (2015) FOLDER into Disc 01 > Movies folder.

Maybe I should try again.?

I have Disc 01 > Movies > Sicario (2015) (folder) > Sicario.mkv (2015)

I copy Sicario (2015) folder with file inside to Cache > Movies.

Mover runs overnight and put Sicario.mkv (2015) into Disc 01 > Movies folder.  The Movies folder now has all folders and one file named Sicario.mkv (2015).  It did not put Sicario (2015) FOLDER into Disc 01 > Movies folder.

Maybe I should try again.?

Move DOES copy folders as part of its operation.  My suspicion would be that when you copied the file to the cache drive then you managed to omit the folder.

You did not mention exactly how you did the copy?  It would be alright if you copied from the 'disk1' to the 'cache' share as they are both disk shares.  You would risk data loss if you copied from the "Movies" share to the "Cache" share as that mixes a user share and a disk share in the same copy - and that can easily lead to data loss where you end up with a zero length file.