[Plugin] Linuxserver.io - Unraid DVB

Files seem to be OK. You could also try 'download' commands out of array folder /mnt/user.

Make a directory under /boot (It represents / folder of flash drive as I remember)

cd /boot

mkdir minecraft

cd minecraft

cp /mnt/user/minecraft/download.sh .

chmod +x download.sh

./download.sh

BTW, run command: df -h to check if you have enough free space on filesystems

8 hours ago, Mike Rando said:

I thought I did. I just updated to 6.7.2 and remade download.sh and double verified I changed it to unix.

I did get it to run this time, but in the code I saw a disturbing amount of:

...but it did end with this hopeful sign.

I'm going to reboot and give it a try...

Update:

No change that I can tell.

When I go to the Unraid DVB plugin page, the splash doesn't go away. Behind the splash I see that DVB Version and Driver Version are blank.

More importantly, when I add "--device=/dev/dvb/" in the plex container it says "error gathering device information while adding custom device "/dev/dvb": no such file or directory."

I do see a new "download" folder was created with 10 "bz" files created.

I assume my issue is related to those 404s, so here's an example of the error. (Please let me know if I am sending sensitive IP data, I'm noob).

Pretty sure it's 404'ing because we haven't released unraid DVB package for 6.7.2 yet.....

Edited by j0nnymoe

@Mike Rando

Might be helpful if you tell us what hardware you're trying to get working and what build you've tried There's no point in just keep trying the same thing and posting snippets of bash outputs, it has no context and I can't interpret that.

The more information you can provide me, the more I can help, I'm busy with a lot of real life stuff at the moment, and that has priority, so when I see any post which doesn't have enough info, I'm filtering them out my brain due to time constraints.

14 hours ago, CHBMB said:

@Mike Rando

Might be helpful if you tell us what hardware you're trying to get working and what build you've tried There's no point in just keep trying the same thing and posting snippets of bash outputs, it has no context and I can't interpret that.

The more information you can provide me, the more I can help, I'm busy with a lot of real life stuff at the moment, and that has priority, so when I see any post which doesn't have enough info, I'm filtering them out my brain due to time constraints.

Mobo: X8SIL

CPU: X3470

RAM: 32 GiB DDR3 Single-bit ECC

Cache is 240 GB PNY SSD and I have 2 8TB whites (one is parity)

I'm trying to get a Hauppauge USB antenna to work in plex.

Need any other hardware? 

Mobo: X8SIL
CPU: X3470
RAM: 32 GiB DDR3 Single-bit ECC
Cache is 240 GB PNY SSD and I have 2 8TB whites (one is parity)

I'm trying to get a Hauppauge USB antenna to work in plex.

Need any other hardware? 
Can you tell me the exact Hauppage model please?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Vitor Ventura said:

Hello there,

After upgrade to 6.7.1 rc2, Unraid Dvb stop detect my Xbox One Tuner.

Any advise?

EDIT: Downgrade to 6.7.1 rc1, and is detected.

Why aren't you using 6.7.1 stable?

• Like 1
Just now, Vitor Ventura said:

Honostly?

Don't know! I thought this was stable one...

But, thanks anyway.

Sticking with rc1, until 6.7.2!

This is the progression of releases:

6.7.1rc1 worked with USB Hauppauge

6.7.1rc2 did NOT work with USB Hauppauge

6.71 DOES work with USB Hauppauge and is NEWER that rc1 and rc2 - it is the release stable version - i.e.: Not a Release Candidate.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, dstanley said:

This is the progression of releases:

6.7.1rc1 worked with USB Hauppauge

6.7.1rc2 did NOT work with USB Hauppauge

6.71 DOES work with USB Hauppauge and is NEWER that rc1 and rc2 - it is the release stable version - i.e.: Not a Release Candidate.

Many thanks.

Updating soon to 6.7.1

Thanks again

6 hours ago, CHBMB said:

v6.7.2 uploaded

I reran ./download.sh and my 404s are gone. rebooting currently, then I'll confirm if DVB is working for me now.

Edit: Still the same issues. Loading the plugin times out on the splash (no DVB version or driver version in the background), and I get a "no such file or directory" when I add "--device=/dev/dvb/" to plex.

CHBMB, what do you mean in your instructions when you say "Then copy the files across to the flash disk."?

Edited by Mike Rando
update.
I reran ./download.sh and my 404s are gone. rebooting currently, then I'll confirm if DVB is working for me now.

Edit: Still the same issues. Loading the plugin times out on the splash (no DVB version or driver version in the background), and I get a "no such file or directory" when I add "--device=/dev/dvb/" to plex.

CHBMB, what do you mean in your instructions when you say "Then copy the files across to the flash disk."?

Copy the bzroot bzimage bzroot-gui bzmodules and bzfirmware files to your USB stick from which you boot Unraid, replacing the existing files.

21 minutes ago, CHBMB said:

Copy the bzroot bzimage bzroot-gui bzmodules and bzfirmware files to your USB stick from which you boot Unraid, replacing the existing files.

Thanks. I'm new to unRaid (obviously), am I going to have to pull my USB a lot? I thought I was being smart pluging it into the jack directly on the motherboard in the case. If I have to pull it often this will become a pain.

Also a face plam moment. I just powered down my server to pull the USB to copy the files, only to later remember the files are on a server share drive. 

EDIT: Splash screen still doesn't go away, but it does show a DVB and driver version behind it. And more importantly "--device=/dev/dvb/" didn't show an error in plex... and the antenea shows up in plex! Looks like all my critical issues are fixed now!

Hats off to you guys. Thanks for being patient.

Edited by Mike Rando
duh
1 hour ago, Mike Rando said:

Thanks. I'm new to unRaid (obviously), am I going to have to pull my USB a lot? I thought I was being smart pluging it into the jack directly on the motherboard in the case. If I have to pull it often this will become a pain.

Also a face plam moment. I just powered down my server to pull the USB to copy the files, only to later remember the files are on a server share drive. 

EDIT: Splash screen still doesn't go away, but it does show a DVB and driver version behind it. And more importantly "--device=/dev/dvb/" didn't show an error in plex... and the antenea shows up in plex! Looks like all my critical issues are fixed now!

Hats off to you guys. Thanks for being patient.

Why did you take out the USB? You only had to copy it to /boot/ while your server was running.

• Upvote 1

Hello,

I also have the problem that I do not get past the PopUp: Unraid DVB, updating available builds.

I have tried it with different browsers but the popup stops and I do not see any versions.

Unraid 6.7.0

Is there a solution for this ?

Unfortunately I have to torture myself with the Google translator through the forum :( Currently my server is still working.

Can / Should I delete the plugin and then reinstall?

When trying to start the script download.sh on the console 404 Error occurs.

Abstract:

--2019-07-01 18: 18: 49-- https://lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com/unraid-dvb/6-7-28/libreelec/bzroot.sha256 Resolving lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com (lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com) ... 5,101,110,225 Connecting to lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com (lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com) | 5.101.110.225 |: 443 ... connected. HTTP request sent, awaiting response ... 404 Not Found 2019-07-01 18:18:54 ERROR 404: Not Found.

--2019-07-01 18: 18: 54-- https://lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com/unraid-dvb/6-7-28/libreelec/bzroot-gui.sha256 Resolving lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com (lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com) ... 5,101,110,225 Connecting to lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com (lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com) | 5.101.110.225 |: 443 ... connected. HTTP request sent, awaiting response ... 404 Not Found 2019-07-01 18:18:59 ERROR 404: Not Found.

--2019-07-01 18: 18: 59-- https://lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com/unraid-dvb/6-7-28/libreelec/bzfirmware.sha256 Resolving lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com (lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com) ... 5,101,110,225 Connecting to lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com (lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com) | 5.101.110.225 |: 443 ... connected. HTTP request sent, awaiting response ... 404 Not Found 2019-07-01 18:19:04 ERROR 404: Not Found.

Thanks for your help !

1 hour ago, nebosa said:

Hello,

I also have the problem that I do not get past the PopUp: Unraid DVB, updating available builds.

I have tried it with different browsers but the popup stops and I do not see any versions.

Unraid 6.7.0

Is there a solution for this ?

Unfortunately I have to torture myself with the Google translator through the forum :( Currently my server is still working.

Can / Should I delete the plugin and then reinstall?

When trying to start the script download.sh on the console 404 Error occurs.

Abstract:

--2019-07-01 18: 18: 49-- https://lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com/unraid-dvb/6-7-28/libreelec/bzroot.sha256 Resolving lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com (lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com) ... 5,101,110,225 Connecting to lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com (lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com) | 5.101.110.225 |: 443 ... connected. HTTP request sent, awaiting response ... 404 Not Found 2019-07-01 18:18:54 ERROR 404: Not Found.

--2019-07-01 18: 18: 54-- https://lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com/unraid-dvb/6-7-28/libreelec/bzroot-gui.sha256 Resolving lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com (lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com) ... 5,101,110,225 Connecting to lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com (lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com) | 5.101.110.225 |: 443 ... connected. HTTP request sent, awaiting response ... 404 Not Found 2019-07-01 18:18:59 ERROR 404: Not Found.

--2019-07-01 18: 18: 59-- https://lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com/unraid-dvb/6-7-28/libreelec/bzfirmware.sha256 Resolving lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com (lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com) ... 5,101,110,225 Connecting to lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com (lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com) | 5.101.110.225 |: 443 ... connected. HTTP request sent, awaiting response ... 404 Not Found 2019-07-01 18:19:04 ERROR 404: Not Found.

Thanks for your help !

Looks like you have input 6.7.28 as the version. Should be 6.7.2

• Squid locked this topic