Sign in to follow this  
CyberMew

3in2 hdd cage with backplane

2 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hi, I'm currently using Icy Dock MB153SP­-B, but it died last month and Amazon stopped selling since last year. The price was around 60-65USD (I had free international shipping). I'm wondering if there is similar ones to that model (backplane so that if a drive spoils, I won't have to open the computer case) that Amazon has in stock? I looked briefly around at a couple of products, but most are around 100 and above or Amazon doesn't stock them (or there is no backplane). Any recommendations will be appreciated. In the meantime I shall search for more posts

Hi, I'm currently using Icy Dock MB153SP­-B, but it died last month and Amazon stopped selling since last year. The price was around 60-65USD (I had free international shipping). I'm wondering if there is similar ones to that model (backplane so that if a drive spoils, I won't have to open the computer case) that Amazon has in stock? I looked briefly around at a couple of products, but most are around 100 and above or Amazon doesn't stock them (or there is no backplane). Any recommendations will be appreciated. In the meantime I shall search for more posts

iStarUSA come with backplanes.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bnav_search_go?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=BPN-DE230SS

This seems your price point. I have a 3 to 5, works well.