All my docker containers are gone after reboot...

I rebooted a couple of times, and now my ocker containers are gone - I had like 8 of them.  docker.img is still on my /mnt/cache/docker.img, so that didn't go away....

Advanced view doesn't change anything....  This is on 6.1.9

Any chance that the Docker path has changed?

Can you please post some screenshots of the Docker Tab and also post a diagnostics file.

Tools>Diagnostics>Download

Can't imagine what - there's actually not much to setting up dockers.....

Here's my docker setup and the cadvisor status page (sorted by virtual memory usage) - Only thing I wonder about is the memory gauge, but it seems like docker

is geared to set it up that way - when I had 12 GB of memory - the gauge looked the same as now, when I have 24 GB of memory...

(gauges in subsequent post due to size).

screen3.png.2a3ceeb196f05ec423c303bbe7c0b7ce.png

The other thing of note that happened around the same time frame is that the power connector for 2 of the disk drives came undone - the array got read errors and took the 2 drives out of service.  I shut down the array, figured out the power issue - fixed it, and rebooted.  At that time, is when the docker images went away.  The 2 disks, however, were part of the array, not the ssd cache drive where docker.img was located......

I do have the "defective" image still, if a hex dump (or binary chunk) of a piece of it would help - it's 42 GB, so obviously, we won't be sharing the whole file :)