GPU Passthrough and BMC VGA

I'm currently using a processor with integrated graphics and I use the integrated graphics as the unRAID default video for console access and pass through other GPUs to VMs. I'm considering building a new system with a CPU without integrated graphics, but I don't want to dedicate a PCIe slot to a GPU which will be used only for the unRAID console. If I get a motherboard which has a VGA port connected to an onboard BMC, can that be used as the main video output for unRAID which will allow all PCIe video cards to be passed through to VMs?

In almost every bios i know you can set the primary video card if there is a onboard card.

If you planing to pass NVIDIA card(s) through to your vm´s you should definitively use a board with onboard gpu.

I´m trying to build a system without onboard gpu right now and use a NV card. Although you can get it passed through to a vm you properbly facing the same performance issues i ran into. 

I guess my question is whether or not the BMC video is the same as CPU integrated video in terms of using as the primary video so all other GPUs can be passed through to VMs. I don't have any experience using BMC video so I don't know if there are limitations other than performance.