myPlex screwed up install

I had UnRAID Version 6.1.5 2015-11-30 and 2 plugins, myPlex and DigiKam.

Mid December I shut my server down and just turned it on today.

from 6.1.5 I updated to 6.1.9 and then updated both plugins.

DigiKam updated just fine but MyPlex disappeared.

(orphan image)

Image ID: e97dc223d3ce

limetech/plex:latest

Created 3 days ago

I tried deleting the Orphan and a fresh install but it just creates another orphan. :(

Original was installed from:

Container Page: https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/limetech/plex/

Any ideas how to get MyPlex back? or did I miss something in the last 4 month. lol

Tried to go Apps way.

when I try to add a path I get:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name="plex" --net="host" -e PUID="99" -e PGID="100" -e VERSION="latest" -e TZ="America/New_York" -v "/mnt/user/appdata/plex/":"/config":rw -v "/mnt/user/Home Videos/":"/MusicVideos":rw linuxserver/plex

Unable to find image 'Videos/:/MusicVideos:rw' locally

Invalid namespace name (Videos). Only [a-z0-9-_] are allowed.

I guess spaces in the directory names are no longer allowed?

+1

I am running 6.1.9 and had a similar a issue with installing an OwnCloud container after trying failing to upgrade my cache drives. Wound up having to rebuild the whole cache pool :'(. There were 5 other containers that reinstalled perfectly, unfortunately for me OwnCloud was the most important one to me.

Every time I installed the docker image it would go straight to being an orphan image, and no combination of deleting the image through the gui, deleting the image through the shell, rebooting, and standing on one foot while deleting the image did the trick.

Updated Dynamix, and the image installed successfully!

Out of curiosity, was this an issue specifically with the old version of Dynamix and 6.1.9?

Out of curiosity, was this an issue specifically with the old version of Dynamix and 6.1.9?

The version of the webUI included with 6.1.9 didn't like spaces (and some other characters) included within paths for docker applications.  2 days later an update was released to fix this problem.