[Support] bashNinja - Dockers; Starbound, Pritunl, Demonsaw, etc.

5 hours ago, gxs said:

Hey

Could you take a look at Pritunl when you find the time?

I have tried installing it and it keeps throwing all kinds of errors about ports being in use although I tried the docker in br0 as well as other modes and ports are 100% not in use.

You'll need to post more specific information. This container still works for me and I have no issues. What do your logs say?

@gxs
Thank you. I haven't needed to build a new container in a while, so I haven't noticed the change in the way pritunl gets the default user. I'll have to fix that, as I get the same error as you. What I don't get in my testing is the issues with the port binding in your logs:

panic: listen tcp 0.0.0.0:443: bind: address already in use

I'll take a look at this and see if I can get it fixed.

Edited by bashNinja
30 minutes ago, bashNinja said:

@gxs
Thank you. I haven't needed to build a new container in a while, so I haven't noticed the change in the way pritunl gets the default user. I'll have to fix that, as I get the same error as you. What I don't get in my testing is the issues with the port binding in your logs:

panic: listen tcp 0.0.0.0:443: bind: address already in use

I'll take a look at this and see if I can get it fixed.

Could it have to do with the error "empty host"?

Maybe you need to specifiy the host now?!

• 6 months later...

Hi I am just having the damnedest time getting Pritunel to work. 1) after I installed it it seems every modern web browser (latest firefox v69, edge, internet explorer, chrome) I have access to can not load the web page via port 9700.  I get NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID.  I finally tried from my phone and mobile safari is the only thing I could get to work to load the initial config page.  When I look in the log I see lots of:

2019/09/12 01:25:09 http: TLS handshake error from 192.168.1.1:61602: EOF
2019/09/12 01:25:15 http: TLS handshake error from 192.168.1.1:61646: EOF
2019/09/12 01:25:15 http: TLS handshake error from 192.168.1.187:61645: EOF
2019/09/12 01:25:46 http: TLS handshake error from 192.168.1.187:61857: tls: client offered an unsupported, maximum protocol version of 301
2019/09/12 01:25:46 http: TLS handshake error from 192.168.1.187:61858: tls: unsupported SSLv2 handshake received

When I restart the container after creating a server and a user account the web UI doesnt seem to come back online.  I have to completely blow away the container and delete the /config directory and reinstall.

Edited by flinte
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

@Snickers
As far as I can tell, it is an error with UnRaid's latest versions.

I submitted a bug report back in May, but so far it has been ignored by the UnRaid Team.

If you would like to use the PS3NETSERV application on Unraid, use a version of Unraid older than 6.8.0 or use it inside of a VM. I've left it up on CA because there are users willing to stay on a pre-6.8.0 version to use this app.

Personally, I am in the process of moving away from Unraid and to another system. Having a Urgent bug report ignored for this long has lowered my confidence in this product and makes it hard for me to enjoy using it.

• 5 months later...
On 7/12/2020 at 5:25 PM, Snickers said:

Hi, i got a problem with the PS3NETSERV Docker.

Sorry my explanation is dumb :D

All the Games showing up on the PS3 but no Game is mounting or starting.

With a Windows PS3NETSERV everything worked fine.

Is there a log file for looking whats wrong?

On 7/12/2020 at 9:57 PM, bashNinja said:

@Snickers
As far as I can tell, it is an error with UnRaid's latest versions.

I submitted a bug report back in May, but so far it has been ignored by the UnRaid Team.

If you would like to use the PS3NETSERV application on Unraid, use a version of Unraid older than 6.8.0 or use it inside of a VM. I've left it up on CA because there are users willing to stay on a pre-6.8.0 version to use this app.

Personally, I am in the process of moving away from Unraid and to another system. Having a Urgent bug report ignored for this long has lowered my confidence in this product and makes it hard for me to enjoy using it.

Well that explains why I can "see" the files on my Ps3 but absolutely nothing happens when I initiate a scan.  Just bought the kid a PS3 and messing around with CFW and such and stumbled on this.  Thought it would be much easier to do this than copying ISOs over to the USB and plugging / unplugging etc..etc..

Damn sorry to hear your request was ignored.  This would have made life so much easier.

@CoZ
There are some workarounds listed here:
https://github.com/aldostools/webMAN-MOD/issues/333#issuecomment-703761014

The Unraid Devs came back in that post and said it was a programming issue with webMAN-MOD, but I have concerns with that decision. I have moved my box over to FreeNAS and not looked back. As such, I won't be digging into this bug. If you want, you can go back to the webMAN devs and see what they say. Until then, the workaround is probably good enough.

8 hours ago, bashNinja said:

@CoZ
There are some workarounds listed here:
https://github.com/aldostools/webMAN-MOD/issues/333#issuecomment-703761014

The Unraid Devs came back in that post and said it was a programming issue with webMAN-MOD, but I have concerns with that decision. I have moved my box over to FreeNAS and not looked back. As such, I won't be digging into this bug. If you want, you can go back to the webMAN devs and see what they say. Until then, the workaround is probably good enough.

Thanks for taking the time out to reply.  I can understand your frustration on this.  I don't have any corrupted data message.  Unless I'm doing something entirely wrong with this (which could be a possibility as I've just started my venture down this whole PS3 CFW escapade).  webMAN will scan my PS3 directory just fine.  I can "See" the files in the webMAN file manager.  However when I initiate a scan/refresh from the XMB, it never actually recognizes the games.  They just simply don't 'show up' in the PS3 Game folder on the GUI.

I'm not sure if I can just slap the ISO in my PS3 share or if the need to be in separate folders or if they need to be inside a PS3ISO folder on the share.. etc...etc..  There isn't real documentation out there on the webMAN plug-in or, I'm just not looking in the right place for the info.

@bashNinja - just an update; I'm running unRaid 6.8.3 and I finally figured it out.  There still has to be a PS3ISO folder in the share on the array.  I was just dumping everything into the share which is incorrect.

Anyway, I'm not having any issue using your docker.  It finally scanned the ISO and loaded it without any issue.  Well besides the incredibly slow WiFi speeds which caused this particular ISO that had Full Motion Video cut scenes to be unplayable.  I will try another ISO without so much F.M.V. and see what happens.

But for whatever reason, I'm not having an issue with your Docker.