iPad Pro 12.9" 128GB WIFI+LTE UNLOCKED W/ Apple Pencil

ucliker

I know this is kinda out there but I figured why not.

iPad Pro 12.9" 128GB WIFI+LTE UNLOCKED W/ Apple Pencil and smart case. Was a gift that was purchased March 1st and used 3 times. Screen protector installed.

Retails for $1278 with tax

Will ship internationally but buyer pays shipping

Asking $1080 shipped OBO

So technically you can manage your headless unraid server with the iPad Pro  ;D ;D

Absolutely.  Once there's an android version I'll be posting my S3 here. [emoji14]

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

S3 as in Galaxy s3? They just said there taking down my post for the iPad Pro. I guess it has to be related to unraid.

Joking around about getting around the rules with Margarita installed on mobile devices.

Although the phone is a collector item with the crack in the screen that when viewed from just the right angle looks like exactly like a spider's web.  Can't get that anywhere else...

Joking around about getting around the rules with Margarita installed on mobile devices.

Although the phone is a collector item with the crack in the screen that when viewed from just the right angle looks like exactly like a spider's web.  Can't get that anywhere else...

Lol yeah I do understand that they want to keep this just unraid stuff which is fine. I just wish someone wanted my HP Microserver Gen8 I have posted its just going to end up collecting dust.

Archived