Cache drive change over to SSD

I just changed over my 250Gb WD Black for a Intel 530 250Gb SSD.  The process was easy and followed the process from here https://lime-technology.com/wiki/index.php/Replace_A_Cache_Drive

The only real issue I had was it reformatted as brtfs for some reason!?  My defaults were xfs but yet it chose brtfs.  Then my docker was complaining about known issues and data corruption and I should rebuild with the newer version.  The version I have is 1.7.1 for docker.  Couldn't find any info on what the current version is. 

I reformatted it back to XFS and recopied the cache data back and that warning did show any longer on the docker settings.  Should I be rebuilding the docker anyway?

The good news is that almost everything feels snappier now.  All my plugins and dockers are on the SSD and it's so much faster.  Updates are immediate as well as the web pages to the dockers.  Any library updates (Couch potato, Plex) or extractions (sabnzbd) are pretty fast now.

I didn't expect to notice that much difference but it's nice to have it. 

...The only real issue I had was it reformatted as brtfs for some reason!?  My defaults were xfs but yet it chose brtfs.  Then my docker was complaining about known issues and data corruption and I should rebuild with the newer version...

Default for cache is btrfs. I think that message is something from an earlier beta, not sure it still applies. In any case, I would go ahead and recreate docker.img. You get a clean start and it is simple to reinstall your dockers.